christmas gift idea for the girl ???

So i like to take exercise pretty serious these days i enjoy living healthy i guess you could say i am the opposite of jam (nothing but love jam lolz). I want to get my girl more involved in running with me shes not fat or over weight by any means at all, but we all know how girls are do you guys think she will snap if i buy her some nice running sneakers and maybe some running apparel as part of her Christmas gift???

are you calling me fat?

Just buy her a vacuum and an iron

lol at the household items

but get her the jogging equipment but ive her this too.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa205/skylinez07/FreeOrgasm.jpg

Say you just want to create another hobby and you can both do together. but hopefully she takes it as a fat comment and breaks up with you :slight_smile:

i can only hope i do miss the single life a tad bit :meh:

then break up with her and buy Yourself new running gear

:lol:i love it

Just drop some hints about her going with you. When Christmas comes just say you thought she seemed interested. You thought it would be something you could enjoy together.

while you should buy it for her if you want to include her, it probably shouldn’t be a christmas present. those are usually supposed to carry some sentimental value, or at least something you know she wants.

start by roller blading. girls cannot say no to roller blading.

it’s a good gateway.

buy her a case of weightwatchers shakes

How do you miss your single life?, you tell every girl you meet your single :hay:

This thread is really funny, because you claim to be the opposite of Jam. But as I recall you were out till 5:30am just last saturday :gotme:

I really think you should try to be more like Jam, and stop being a pussy

and 4am last night drinking DT then eating at gardenview… and im sure those few cigarettes are the healthy kinds too :bloated:

FYI, from a females perspective…

Sit her down before Christmas. Tell her that you are really getting into running and would LOVE to have her company when you go out to do it… it’s more time you guys can spend together (and tell her that you love how she looks when she gets all sweaty :wink: ) If she seems positive to the idea, just reference that maybe you could take her out to pick out a good pair of running shoes and a cute workout outfit for Christmas or something. But watch her reaction, and ONLY say that if she seems excited about doing it with you.

If you buy it for her without talking to her about it, she’s probably going to take it the wrong way, especially as a Christmas gift.

:word: best advise i have heard all day

Dan… eat my shit i will see ya in a bit for yet another night of bing drinking.
ok ok so i might be a bit of a hypocrite sue me .

best “advise” because she is a female. The rest of us are hoping for the break up then future posting of n00dz

well, i agree with silver, but perhaps if she doesn’t seem too interested in running, she might enjoy spending time with you at a gym, taking a class together, or doing some other sort of activities. Maybe you could even try something new together, like take up snowboarding or something like that if you don’t already. There are other alternatives to keeping a healthy lifestyle and activities other than just running.

But n00dz are cool too.

i like the way you think:wave: