Christmas Wish List

What are you all looking to get this year? I haven’t really made up my mind on what I want…

HID KIT!! hopefully finally i will get one

220 Mig :smiley:

I got a new Lincoln 255C MIG welder last weekend. Now I don’t have to take my shit to work with me. Unless I want to TIG something.

gtec pro ss and a http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/FUJMA2816.htm

Im thinking about maybe a gas conversion kit for my mig. I have a 115v Lincoln that I wouldnt mind converting. I would love to get some parts but it would be my parents buying and they would be clueless lol.

faster car. lol or a turbo kit will do.

Either a g35 or a fully built 240 :D. . .this week shall tell. . . :partyman:

G35 coupe right? i love the look of them.

Pair of balls

to finally buy the STi.

I don’t need anything that I can buy myself. I’m going home for Xmas to BC so that is enough.

Sorry Nissan guys… I want a GC8 Impreza in my stocking.

who need balls to get an sti. shit all i need is the money haha. if i get a good job next summer, and i sell the spec ill have enough for a STI, cant wait or else keep the spec and buy a skyline gts and get an RB26 to throw in it.

too bad around here a skyline with a RB26 in it is like a Sentra in Mexico…it is everywhere.

In reality, all I really want is to be at home and spend some time with family and friends for christmas. . .I haven’t seen them all in so long. . .

on the automotive side of things. . .if this insurance BS doesnt’ get solved, i’ll look into getting an RB26 into my s14 :partyman:

i want tuition payed for…and a paint job for the gts-t,u guys will laugh when/if i come to a meet…

computor speakers, hoodie and a top chest would be pimp.

Hey dave is that ice racing in your sig???

Nah, thats just dirt autocross or ‘rallycross’ as they call it around here. :roll:

A GC8 Impreza would be pretty cool except for the fact you couldnt get more than 165 HP out of them stock here and theyre not exactly as cheap as modding an S13.

I want some pistons and a turbo. But since that is never ever going to happen all i really want is a Smid jersey.

Oh and my christmas is on monday the 18th cuz i am special

Yup its a rallycross. Although it was damn icy by the end of the day.

Although its a bit limited on the HP side, the Impreza would be fun all year round. I hate parking the car I enjoy driving for half the year and driving a POS for the other half. I imagine a would get bored of that much power… then its STi swap time.

I want my tuition payed for, a new car(preferably workable).