Christmas

Now that im in florida with no family nearby the holidays seem to really have no meaning. Is anyone else in the same situation? It really shows how important family and friends are in a persons life. The single most important moment this whole week was the call from my family to say merry christmas.

Yeah i know how you feel and then some. Last year when i was stuck in iraq for xmas was one of the most miserable days of my life. Just about everything that could have gone wrong there DID go wrong, and the feeling of being disconnected from everyone I care about felt fucking horrible. Tonight at dinner with the fam I just couldnt stop smiling. :slight_smile: Atleast you know you have people that care about you and hopefully florida is treating you well. Merry Xmas from me for what its worth :smiley: lol

Yeah, I really realized how important family is tonight. I’m supposed to be working at 9:30am-7:30pm, but I decided to call in since i’d rather spend the time with my family instead of being completely miserable at work.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas at least!

It doesn’t mean much to me, so I wish I could trade mine with yours so you could be happy. :slight_smile:

i know how you feel…both my parents are in costa rica right now with my moms side of the family…and my sister lives in tampa…so i also have no family this year for x-mas…but i do have good friends and an awesome GF that invited me to spend the christmas holiday with them.

It may not be family…but at the same time it is :slight_smile:

In my family you don’t become family until you get served the turkey’s penis on thanksgiving.

WOW!!!

even if you don’t eat it? lol

:wtf: :lol: thats funny