chuck norris

If you were to lock Vin Diesel in a room with a guitar, a year later you would have the greatest album ever, it would sweep the Grammy’s. When asked why he doesn’t do this Vin replied “Because Grammy’s are for queers.” Then he ate a knife to show the seriousness of his response.

Vin Diesel coined the phrase, “I could eat a Horse” after he ate every last unicorn in existence.

vin and mr t :mrT: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr. T. does not break wind. He destroys it.

Mr. T coined the phrase, “I see dead people,” after the waiting staff at Denny’s forgot his birthday.

Mr. T is allergic to doorknobs. That’s why he can only kick through doors.

There are only four horsemen of the apocalypse, because Mr. T is going to walk.

Mr. T’s edition of the VH1 show ‘Where Are They Now’ was the shortest in the show’s history. It was 10 seconds long, and consisted of a black screen with the words “Right Behind You” written on it.

Mr. T is not black. It’s just that the sun is to afraid to shine on him.

Mr. T actually beat Rocky in Rocky III. In fact he killed Slyvester Stallone with his first punch. And wore his skin to make Rocky IV.

If you were born before 1980, there is a good chance that Mr. T is your father. If you were born after, it’s guaranteed.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

the Mr.T ones are fuckin great lmao

Mr. T puts the laughter in manslaughter.

The last time Mr. T went to McDonald’s, Ronald McDonald greeted him. What occured next proved to be the most violent beating of a clown ever recorded in human history.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s funny when it’s Bill Brasky. It’s far less amusing when it is a real person. Just seems like way too much hero worshiping.

Chuck Norris was one of my most influencial role models growing up…

Mr. T is not black. It’s just that the sun is to afraid to shine on him. :mrT:

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/52.html
:bowrofl: conan o’brian’s best walker texas ranger clip ever :bowrofl:

bump for hilarity

the Mr.T ones are amazing ahhahahaa

bump for archives

or else

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Pn37573.gif

not that good

lets see…
take a count of who posted…
15 people think its funny

3 weirdos dont :finger:

When I say something’s funny, it counts as 5x the funny. So really like 75 people said it’s funny

This chuck norris thing is getting so old. Plus all the emo kids are all into it. Maybe you guys should go join myspace if you like the shit so much

I have been cracking Chuck Norris jokes since '96. Those emo fags are copiers.

/gayassthread

too bad the 3 wierdos are in charge of putting it in the archive