Circuit City likey to close remaining U.S. stores and sell all its merchandise.

Where the @#$% have you been!?

Hangin with the wife in NYC, you know, bein lame, not coming to visit.

You cut us deep Shawn. :’(

Ha ha

Swamped. My company is based out of Bermuda so I travel. :slight_smile:

SOON

I haven’t see my local buddies in months :frowning: I just have NO time. I got out early today and I had to do laundry. My new wardrobe consists of dress clothes so it’s high maintence :frowning:

Is Shawn96VR-4 and JClark the same person or something?
JClark has the same banner and answers to post addressed to Shawn, wtf?

:rofl

I wish.

its a good thing benny switched his sig. him and his bimmer are getting really whored out these days.

OP - Wasnt this posted a month or two ago? dosnt matter… tho ive been in there once, to go the bathroom. and i dont think the poor toliet survived much after i was done that day :(.

F stores.

Online deals is where its at :slight_smile:

http://www.circuitcity.com/closed.html

Went there today. Prices still higher than other stores.

Looked at a Samsung series 6 LCD TOC, they wanted 1,5xx for it, marked down and 10% off. Went to sears, 1,199. lol

Waste of a trip, but it was packed and shit was flyin off the shelves. To bad people are dumb and dont shop around for prices! Liquidation sales are such scams

They aren’t going to give crazy deals on pricey shit. That will be bought by places like BB.

xbox 360… 180… 10% off, bunch oF bullSHIT

FUCK SALT!!!

I went there today too and the place was mobbed but the deals were just as crappy as they’ve always been.

good, close them, who cares. its all overpriced crap anyway.

My roommate was at the Crossgates Commons one yesterday and there wasn’t anything eye catching or worth while to buy. TV’s were flying off the shelves. I was going to pick a new TV up if it was a steal but he didn’t see anything.

there was just something on aol about that how business’s claim to be saving you money, but they are marking up the original price so even with the discount you are still paying the same if not more, its crazy

i saw that on some dateline type show. The liquidation company buys the shit, then sells it for different prices. Its all a joke.