Civic Motor Mount Problem?

While trying to remove one of the front mounts the female threads have seemed to come undone. I got the bolt about a quarter of an inch out and the threads have come loose. The bolt just spins now and moves freely. Its the one circled in red bolt #14. I can just cut if off but what should i do to fix it? I was thinking of welding the mount to the frame but i don’t think that’s the best solution.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w203/00si2/mount.jpg

I wouldn’t weld it in…those torque mounts don’t last that long anyway. Unfortunately the female threads are tack-welded into the INSIDE of the frame, so getting to them is almost impossible. I’d bet some of the autobody guys have tricks for getting broken bolts out of blind holes…might want to ask them

just went through this problem with my lower control arm on my civic…i ended up cutting the subframe open welding the nut back on then welding the subframe shut…just fyi that mount really does not do much so one bolt holding it might be efficient…or you could drill it and make new threads or helicoil it

pop open a tiny hole, and spot weld the nut that is there and weld up the tiny hole you made.

welcome to my nightmare–older vw’s are like this. have had to cut open unibodies and weld in new nuts or nutserts.

Thats what i was hoping not to hear. I thought there maybe an easier way around fixing it. Thanks for your input.