Civic N/A lovers Needed

Ok. Ran into a d16z6 Block complete but no pistons. Its Bored .5mm over. Just need pistons. What can i do to this block while its all apart to make it faster. What kind of pistons. What kind of compressions. Will it ever pull like a LS. If someone can aim me and discuss me some stuff. Id appreciate it civicsmokesDsm

14:1 compression it should be close to an ls!

put some 9:1 in it and boost it dont waste ur time

we dynoed/tuned a sohc at the shop awhile ago the kid put down some pretty healthy numbers for a sohc(mid 140whp). i can see if i can dig up what was all done to the motor.

clean it up and turn it into a coffee table

Amen. B or K, D is kinda weak, to each there own. No dsm smoking civic with a d series.

:x:

get a k-series there the new hotness trust me i have one and once i get the last part for my set up i should have somewhwere around 195n/a whp on a k20a3…the head is at the shop right now getting some s2k love

replace $ with K.

my entire build so far is only about 1100 if you dont count k-pro lol

just 3sgte it it will run all day long.

U r goin to spend alot of money on a na d series.With that money u can buy some tunertoys rods and vitara pistons and u r set for 250whp on boost.Im planning on swaping my z6 for a ls with b16 pistons and other goods.D series are good motors for a DD but they need alot of work to make them fast in N/A.Good luck with a N/A d series.

u probably should decide if your going to boost your car or go all motor…boost will be cheaper to go fast. all motor if you have bottomless pockets. but either way make up your mind and stick with it.

But when the sun goes down so does the motor.

:beer:

dont you have a ep3?

yeah 02 ep3

how much did you pay for your car?

12000 with 32000miles on it

*fixed