Civic winter turbo setup

not looking for big numbers, more of some reliability w/ a bit more pickup than the z6 offers w/ out breaking the bank…

Hopefully thats all the charge piping I will need. Supposely the kit was made to be used w/a 14b but this is a starion T25 I just found out. The downpipes 02 housing doesn’t attach so I’m gonna have Jeff make a 3 bolt flange at the top of the DP. ECU still needs to be chipped and I need a few odd and ends. Anyways, there it is. - and don’t make fun of my Charlie Brown X-mas tree!

:cool:

Are u running the engine with stock pistons and rods?How much HP are u planning to push?D16z6 makes alot of torque on boost.Looks good.Good luck.

stock internals @ 7-9 psi. looking for 200WHP. It’s a cx hatch like 1900lbs, so it should scoot. Shit it actually isn’t tooo bad for a 125 hp Z6. Twice the HP would be a fun street car.

SRT4 intercooler. Might have to do some trimming on the chasis to fit that in there cause of the back door endtanks. I know I had to trim my 96 civic to get it to fit.

That SSAC manifold will last you 2 weeks. Maybe a whole month if you brace the turbo. I told my friend that and he wouldn’t listen. Then he parted the car out after reparing the manifold twice and warrantying it once. Should’ve just gotten a cast one from drag or a HF manifold with the adapter if your on a budget.

EDIT:

We made 206whp at 6psi so be careful. If your on a stock motor and what any kind of reliability more boost than that may cause a problem even though I’m well aware 300whp has been made on the stock internals. I’m just saying pump gas, no knock sensor, and boost creep and boom. If you don’t care about the dime a dozen d16 then by all means push it.

I’m aware of the crap quality of the manifold. I plan on having it reinforced as good as I can. In the event that it does crack, I will switch to a cast manifold. Thanks for the precautions on running boost on stock internals…I’m quite aware of the consequences. I only need 6 months out of it till the accord is back out in the spring. I have faith the z6 will hold w/ a good tune @ less than 10 psi.

srt4 intercooler? sure looks it… looks like a nice fun set up… good luck.