CL find: Gas sipping Geo Metro

Chevy/geo same fucking thing.

Cocksucker

right, except you called someone a retard and told him to learn how to read and research. then you posted a link that confirmed exactly what he had stated to begin with.

This is the all-around worst thread I have read in a long time, and I frequent honda and vw forums

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

It’s a little more relevant instead of posting," GLWS, wish I had the money", “If I sell my CRZ, I’ll contact you about your car” (then not), “Clean car, wish I had the money”…you can go on for days.

Like I said previously, you’ll have a hard time finding a clean Civic for the right money that HASN’T been modified by some high school kid, and secondly, I never said it was a smokin’ deal, it’s just pointing out a car that someone may be interested in for cheap, basic transportation.
As for the price, I’m sure he expects to be lowballed, list high, simple economics of selling to give some room for negotiating.

my dad had one of these when I was younger. he was getting like 45mpg out of it. I think he only paid like 1500 for it though, and that was atleast 10 years ago lol

Yep, pretty much my thoughts too…