CL find: Gas sipping Geo Metro

Anyone looking for simple gas sipping transportation;
http://ithaca.craigslist.org/cto/3983383001.html

A 15 year old Metro with 190k for $2100 is a “find”?

But it gets 40+ MPGzzzzz. It’ll pay for itself while earning you eco-points.

Maybe not for you, but ppl looking for cheap, fuel efficient and simple cars, yes.
These are hard to find in solid shape.

It would be a find if it was a 2001 Prizm with 100k for 1 grand.

I’m looking for something like this for winter but that price sucks. It does look really clean though.

Oh man new hub caps. So Sold.

Just posted it in case someone was interested in something with great MPGs and cheap basic transportation, as there aren’t many of these around in good shape and remember when gas hit $4/gal, these things were in ridiculous demand a few years back.
:shrug:

rather have a civic that holds 35 and is more comfortable, reliable, and cheap to fix for 2-3 grand

this car is worth $500 max realistically speaking

If you can find one reasonably priced that hasn’t been hacked on by some high school kid.

It’s worth what the market will take.
I’m not saying it’s a good price, but you have to start high as a seller with the expectation of getting lowballed.

I saw one on ebay a while back with low miles and clean body but something on the underbody had rusted away. Needed to be welded to be driveable. I forgot exactly what area but something to consider, who knows what the underside looks like on this.

And you take a stab at all my posts? hahahahaha. Great “find” you could find a nicer civic with less miles for cheaper than that…:ugh2:

That ad is terrible:

There is no such thing as a 1998 Geo Metro. Look at the hood of the car if you need a hint.
Is it a 3 or 4 cylinder?

If someone is looking for a gas sipper and a little more modern,a local guy on eBay has been selling diesel smart cars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Smart-Fortwo-Cdi-tdi-Cabrio-diesel-by-Mercedes-50-60mpg-Convertible-/251314407519?ViewItem=&item=251314407519&forcev4exp=true#ht_2180wt_1165

Lol you are retarded, learn to read/research. Moreover the car has a new HOOD and was REPAINTED Geo Metro - Wikipedia

He is probably referring to the fact that in 1998 it was a Chevorlet Metro. Not Geo

I saw a bunch of those when I was in Italy. They’re pretty cool.

did you even read the link you posted? if you click on the third generation part, it says that it turned into a CHEVY metro in 1998.

retard.

Lol