CL scam or not?

I have a roomate that is selling a ps2 on craigslist and he wants 220 for it with 29 games and he gets a email saying that some guy wants it. he says he will pay 350 for it because he wants it shipped to africa. now to me sounds like a scam already but he wanted his paypal name so he could send the money. now it dont sound like a normal scam cause i mean say he does send the money to paypal and my friends transfers it to his bank account as long as he waits before shipping it to make sure it all clears should he be ok ? idk never really delt with all this

hell try to screw him somewhere along the line. he’ll prob file a chargeback after he ships it since paypal always sides with the buyer. Either way, see if the dude will send the $

If he actually sends the money via paypal, once it’s through you’re ok. Don’t send anything until Paypal confirms payment.

SCAM

picard.

It depends… is he shipping it to a Prince? If so im sure its legit!

x2, you should be fine. RETARDDDD

http://cyberinsecure.com/paypal-is-being-used-in-popular-nigerian-419-scam/

please stop being a fucking moron

they send you a fake email that says you have recieved payment… but when you login to your paypal account there is nothing there

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51rSiIB07cL.SL500_AA280.jpg

!!!

Just give me the PS2, I’ll kick you in the balls, and we’ll call it a day.

I actually feel bad for the human race if you and your roommate combined can’t tell this is a scam.

this isn’t too hard to figure out.

1. Give him your paypal address.
  2. Wait for money to clear your acount on Paypal website.
  3. If you receive money from buyer, good job. If not, oh well.
  4. Do not go buy email confirmation of money, check for it to clear in paypal.

I’m thinking this is a scam for sure, but there’s only one way to find out. Well 2 if your really that stupid.

i wouldnt do it, its a scam because once they have your paypal account they could hack it

:roll2:scam obv:picard:

lmfao

Make sure that when you login to your paypal account, you use the link in the email.

he is probably sending it to some tribal place and they will accept it as their god

dont listen to what anyone else said. i think it might be a scam. id mail the shit first and then wait for the money. seems to always work out good that way and im sure he’ll buy more stuff from you too since you are so nice.

The way it works is they may send you real money via paypal.

Then they do a chargeback and paypal gives them the money back.

You need a signature and tracking, which probably is not available in Africa, so they automatically win.

Don’t fuck with it…

:lol:

this thread delivers.