Clark returns to the 'lo (Formerly: TheWhiteRabbit on YouBarf)

Hello All,
After about 5 years off, I decided to join an automotive forum again.

I’m excited to be back in Buffalo, NY after about 18 months in Phoenix, AZ.

The bright spots of my time in “zona” were when I found my current ride, a 1986 Toyota Pickup (22RTE with Garret T3/T4 and 250k on the block) and my dog “Assata” (A hound/pointer mix that I pulled off the streets in the Barrio).

If you’re interested in Off-Roading, Dogs, Biking, Rock Climbing, or Politics, feel free to drop me a line. I’ve mellowed quite a bit in the last half a decade but I still love a good debate and sports.

Looking forward to reuniting with old friends and making new ones,
Clark

Wow, I remember you…

Yo. I was never on the barf. Not sure how I got sucked into this place. :stuck_out_tongue: Welcome.

Welcome back man!

Aint that the truth. :picard:

Thanks!

whats up brothaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, welcome home :tspry:

Holler.

I barely remember you, but welcome back. I have friends in PHX, surprised you could return home, haha.

Where do you intend on rock climbing here in buff? Lumber City, Dicks? haha.

Is Lumber City still operational?

I think I want to start climbing somewhere again…

I’ve got a membership at the Niagara Climbing Center on the BLVD. It’s not as nice as my gym (climbmax) back in Phoenix. But it’s better than nothing. I hear there’s bouldering in the niagara gorge. There’s some sports climbs in the Adirondacks and we also have some really solid ice climbing in NYS… get out the crampons.

Here’s a video of my gym back in Phoenix, it was baller:

welcome back :wave:

yeah, whats up Clark

:wave: hey

Ha, Climbmax. Very clever. Welcome back to Erie County. :wave:

I banned you on ubrf.

lol

Thanks, I owe you one.

there’s trails in the gorge, they call it bouldering, but unless you really know where to go, there’s not much you can really climb down there

hey buddy!

“This isnt hackers, Clark!”