rock climbing...

is sweet. went to a gym in CA. How shitty is niagara climbing gym? There were some remarkably difficult climbs at the one i went to…

anyone else into this?

I climb pretty regularly. Niagara Climbing Center is actually pretty good. There are plenty of local places to climb nearby as well when the weather improves in the Spring.

are you serious? i thought buffalo was limited to:

sweet home high school
lumber city rock gym
jewish community center
dicks’ in the galleria

if there was an indoor gym somewhere between the southtowns / buffalo / williamsville i’m sold

the guy at the place in CA can do a one pinky pullup. wtf.

I bet he can tickle a prostate like nobody’s business.

lmfao

I used to climb at Niagara before I gained 50 lbs.(I don’t think my harness would fit me now:cry: )
You may have seen the practice wall in my garage.
Rock City in TO has 60’ walls, I have been there a couple times.
There used to be a place in TO that had a 100’ wall!
It is definately a good time.:tup:

GOW School has walls too.

Side note: When I was at Yosemite I saw 3 Japanese climbers die on El Cap.

lee, and the josh climb there too.

Climb the AGGRO CRAG and we’ll see how big a boy you really are.

HAHAH YES!!! Watch out for those tumbling pieces of styrofoam.

If you go to Niagara let me know, it’s 2 minutes from me. I’ve never gone despite this.

u know im obv. down to do this, i was on a site that listed a bunch of places in ny, google rock climbing in wny or something. we should go this weekend wen i get back tho

i want to do this, count me in

i went to niagara awhile back. it was badass. i’m not a seasoned climber, so i don’t really know what makes a good wall, but they had holds for climbing across the ceiling. i would imagine that would be fairly challenging and would at least keep you busy for a little while before being forced to move on to bigger and better things.

last time i was at niagra they didnt have textured walls, just plywood so smearing was rather difficult

Local being in Canada between Niagara Falls and Hamilton/Milton area.

I’ve been to Niagara a bunch of times. Its pretty cool and the kids that work there are pretty avid about climbing.

yea man niagra isnt shitty at all… i went once last year n it was sweet

i’d go again

Interesting, I wasn’t aware there was a decent one here. And the one at Dick’s feels like the wall is sweating quite gross.

Eww

i’m affraid of hights…