classifieds

ok i’m on a few other boards that make you list a price whenever your trying to sell somthing, to get rid of all the “make me an offer” threads that go nowhere, or end up turning into a pissing contest because someone lowballs. thoughts/opinions? it doesn’t happen alot here, but still somthin to consider

I can see that but I don’t think it’s that big of a deal. If you guys want, I am down as well…

i very much so agree. it gets rid of the BS.

good idea jay :tup:

word

yeah good idea but at the same time sometimes its hard to put a price on something becuase u dont really know what its worth

ok i added a poll, that’d prolly help make this easier haha u guys that replied already vote too if u don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s when you do your research and find out what other people are selling the same thing for.

Yes …

its easy enough to say “i want to get $50, but make offers” instead of simply “make offers”

i agree to there having to be a price … i mean it really saves everyone time and aggrivation or both buyers and sellers …

even saying “ive seen other (insert item here) go for $xxx on ebay and my item is in better condition” can count as a price …

:tup: thats exactly my thoughts guys, good to know i’m not the only one who thinks that way haha

i can’t stand that testing waters shit. You’re either selling it or not.

FS: universal
make offer.

I like it

judging from the responses/votes i’d say we got an answer then :tup:

haha I voted no, but oh well :wink:

people testing waters are just hoping there is someone stupid enough to overpay :stuck_out_tongue:

I like this idea as long as you can change the price if you want to and list things as $X OBO.

That shouldn’t be a problem, just edit your original posts :slight_smile:

Just making sure that would still be acceptable. :wink: