One of my biggest pet peves...

When someone is trying to sell there car,

I’d like to get 10,500 OBO…I’ll take $9,000 for it, but I won’t go ANY lower.

DUH! Who is going to offer you 10 when you just said you’d take 9?

/end rant

? Its basic psychology… especially for cheap fuck Buffalo ppl. Everyone wants a deal.
If you want to sell something for 5, list it for 6 so the dumbass buying it thinks he just saved a grand.

/rant

There = describes a place.
They’re = They are.
Their = belonging to them.

That’s my pet peeve.

P.S. Notice the spelling of “peeve” as well.

You = fail.

that is a pet peeve… ? education is a great thing.

Working in a professional enviroment where people dont iron their shirts.

You look like a fucking slob

Incompetent people. I watched two girls hit each other head on at about 10 mph today. It was awesome.

Interesting. Most people would appreciate it when a seller mistakenly reveals too much information, giving the buyer the advantage during negotiations. You must be such an uber l33t negotiator that you prefer good competition for the sport of it.

:picard:

I guess I really rushed out that post and didn’t proof read.
But, if you are going to sell your car and the lowest you will go is 9 grand…don’t tell that to somone if you have the car posted up as 10 grand.

:shrug: Yeah it is pretty stupid on the seller’s part.

This is one of your BIGGEST pet peeves?

GTFO.

I don’t know what there is to get here

the way you phrase that supposed quote, sounds as if it’s an aside from one acquaintance to another on what they’re listing the car as, and what they’re trying to get out of this. Or, something that a seller would tell you. I dunno. Down here in the south I’ve heard that for ALL the cars I’ve bought. Whatever. Just know what you want to pay, and don’t go higher.

i hate pickels

I hate people who can’t pickles! :rant:

j/k

I have no opinion on people who can’t spell pickles.

Fuck I’m bored.

chrits it wsa a tyop.

i haet pickles

ps- how does one “pickles?”

you should show me sometime…

Pickles > Jam

If you gotta ask, you can’t afford it.

For example:
Here is what I hate… I’ll go it with my truck

For sale:
DOdge ram 2500 cummins diesel 33K miles 4x4 yada yada yada

I paid $24,000 for this and put about a grand into it.

I’d like to get $23,000 for it.

The LOWEST i’ll go is $21,500.

END EXAMPLE

WHY is there any need to post i’d like to get $23,000 for it? I’ve seen a bunch of people do this. Obviously the buyer will offer you 21,500 for it because you already said you will take that.

Yes, it’s good for the buyer, but the seller…why woudl you even post that?

Say it with me: “People are stupid.”

I gotta agree with ya there. eBay. I sell shit and people bid crazy amounts for common parts that are not that hard to find. I sit there scratching my head, wondering why people would pay so much for a part for XXX car. Then I say “these people are retarded”.

I love popcorn