One of my biggest pet peves...

the human head weighs 8 pounds

PEOPLE THAT CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTH OPEN

edit - and you tyler.

<3 :stuck_out_tongue:

For some reason I can’t edit my title…how about we turn this into a pet peeve thread starting with your top 3.

#1- when people don’t accelerate RIGHT away when the light turns green. especially if they are one of the first at the light and there is a huge line behind them.

#2- read above.

#3- when I hit my shin walking up the stairs…and someone asks me when i’m laying on the ground in aggony what’s wrong.

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:23,topic:36602"”]

#1- when people don’t accelerate RIGHT away when the light turns green. especially if they are one of the first at the light and there is a huge line behind them.

[/quote]

I hate dickheads that beep 1/2 second after the light turns green. When they do that I count to 3 then go. :slight_smile:

[quote=“BikerFry,post:24,topic:36602"”]

I hate dickheads that beep 1/2 second after the light turns green. When they do that I count to 3 then go. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I then return the favor with a nice bump in the rear end.:rofl:

Are you hitting on me?

[quote=“BikerFry,post:26,topic:36602"”]

Are you hitting on me?

[/quote]

Be flattered:gay:

#1 When someone uses the elevator to take it up one floor. And they are capable of taking the stairs. Some of the people I work with wouldnt look the way they do if the take the stairs .

#2 When someone takes the elevator to go down a floor. WTF people it isnt that hard to walk down 15 steps.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPM/FM2060~Family-Guy-Quagmire-Posters.jpg

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:23,topic:36602"”]

#3- when I hit my shin walking up the stairs…and someone asks me when i’m laying on the ground in aggony what’s wrong.

[/quote]

quit being a pussy and rolling around on the ground and people wouldn’t ask you what’s wrong

[quote=“BikerFry,post:24,topic:36602"”]

[/quote]

i enjoy waving at those people and not moving for a few extra seconds…