Cleaning my hockey gear: Where?

My shit’s getting super duper funky and I need a professional cleaning of some sort.

It’s funny, i’ve been playing hockey since I could walk, but never even considered actually cleaning it. However, after neglecting to air it out after a few recent skates it has gotten to a new level of funk. I swear there is shit growing on it!

Am I going to have to cross the border or does anyone know of a place here in Buff?

For my housemates sake, help a brotha out!

I don’t live in buffalo, but I went passed a dry cleaning place here the other day that had a sign specifically for hockey equipment cleaning. Might wanna call up a few dry cleaners.

last i knew pepsi center had a equipment cleaner upstairs but i havent been there in about 5 years so i dont know if it is still there or not.

Good call!

Any local experience anyone?

EDIT: Jim, i’ll check out the “northtown” pepsi center next time i’m there. Thanks dude.

def go to pepsi center they did all my goalie equipment very cheap

Pepsi center or whatever its called now does an excellent job as mentioned

I dont know about its “funk killing power” but i always washed mine at my own house using woolite detergent. Works great.

Thanks guys local is so much easier!

you living in buff again?

Sports Replay is usually good for $40 a bag or so, plus they use a dry process compared to a wet at Northtowns Center.

Yeah I was working for a family friend back home in Albany and was pretty miserable, not using my degree, etc. I just recently landed a job in my major back here in Buff. Living downtown with a friend, playing on a few mens leagues. Can’t complain.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Where is that?

Explain to me the differences, pro’s/con’s of the dry process compared to the wet…

http://www.refreshgear.com/pricing.html

Bump for you stinkey hockey fuckers. Refresh Gear at 956 Maple. Mention the website and get it $5.00 off. Only $25 for players, $35 for goalies.

FYI, Pepsi (northtown) does NOT clean anymore.

good info :tup:

How’d they turn out?

We’ll see after I go tonight. Turn around time is only like 40 minutes the guy said! I’ll post results.

I rent the ice every wednesday night at 10:30pm…

You’re doing that again Dre? I’ll have to hit you up if I’m ever around on a Wednesday lol.

In need of tall gangly bastards?

ha, yeah we could squeeze another in paul. mike hit me up whenever you’re in town