clutch for CA18det

what interchangable clutches works for the ca18det

ty
ed

KA clutches work.

dont’ you have to redrill something to make it fit?

Remove the dowels in the CA flywheel.

if u buy a cheap clutch you may need to slot the pressure plate holes too it happened on mine, so i ended up putting my stock pp back on with the new disc.

You don’t NEED an interchangeable clutch. There are ca18det clutch’s out there. Check out SPEC clutch’s. What are your power goals? You are still using the stock flywheel right?

KA can be made to fit as long as you take out a dowel pin, its not a huge deal, because they are both 225mm clutches.

Lots of Ca18 guys use Centerforce Dual frictions from a KA, and tons of guys use Spec stage 2,3, or 4, depending on power goals. Personally, I vote SPEC since it is ca specific and lots of guys use them and have no problems. You can run a stage 3 with 270-300 ish at the wheels from what I hear. If you have the money go stage 4 though just to be safe.

I am running an ORC (Ogura) and hate it, when the money comes in it will be spec ftw.

Hope that helps.

well I’m not hopeing for lots of power…

I just need a clutch… thanks for the info

but I did hear that a ca18et clutch works too…

I’m going to be running a ACT 6 puck with xtreme pressure plate for a KA on my CA.

Where did you hear that a ca18det clutch will work on a ca18det? Theres no way that can be true…

Just get a spec stage 1 or 2 then man.

Fixed. :smiley: