FS: Spec Stage 4 Clutch For CA18DET

I have one of these for sale about 10,000 KM on it.

Some info:
Types of Driving: Drag, Drift, Road Race, Rallye, Pulling, Circle Track

For heavily modified engines or engines of any modification level being used in the above driving environments, where an instantaneous engagement and light weight are beneficial. Not street-friendly due to harsh engagement.

High clamp pressure plate, 3,4 or 6 puck carbon semi-metallic friction with high torque rigid hub and carrier assembly, bearing and tool kit.

Extremely good clutch but now that I have an SR20 I don’t need it no more so now it’s for sale.

Look to get $300 for it. If anyone has any question about it please PM me or call 919-2493.

Thanks

Josh Chan

Wonder if it fits a KA? Would i be able to compare it with a KA clutch?

from what i hear it fits a KA

you can do CA -> KA
but to do KA -> CA its take modifying

but yes if you would like to compare it you can

BUMP come on guys need to sell it…someone here is gonna need a CA18 clutch sometime

BUMP

Well I could go for a new clutch but I was thinking something more street friendly.

i find that it really isnt that bad on the street…not ruff or anything

Let me look at my finances and see if I can swing it. I’ll get back to you in a couple days if you haven’t sold it.

Let me look at my finances and see if I can swing it. I’ll get back to you in a couple days if you haven’t sold it.

BUMP

Nope prob won’t be able to. I’m much too broke for my own good, possibly at the end of the month but I’ll have to play it by ear.

thats np if i still have it by the end of the month its yours

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP