Cobra embarasses a STS-V

Nice! I ran into a CTS-V on the highway the otherday, with a LS6 PWR plate, lowered and some exhaust on it. He went for it, so did I, and a bus or three later he gave up. I guess those Caddy guys need to understand they are not sports cars.

X…

[quote=“Oroc,post:17,topic:37956"”]

Useless revving, you should talk lol

He got pulled over the other night for his exhaust, he was pissed cuz everybodys louder than him and doesnt get into trouble, too funny. I wanted shaun to race the caddy, woulda been a good race i think, 470hp caddy vs ?hp iroc

[/quote]

I will race shawn again :rubicant: hehehe…but nice kill Ken!!

its gonna prob snow soon, I got my new car a bit ago, didnt even bother putting it on the road

:tup:nice

someone just needs to get some traction…

meh its a street car, kens look of the car > slicks

[quote=“choko,post:25,topic:37956"”]

someone just needs to get some traction…

[/quote]

I agree, i need to address this, which I’ll start to do this winter. It’s kinda getting frustrating when I can’t even roll into the throttle without it spinning like a mad man. I’d love to be able to launch my car and see what it can really do :smiley:

doing rolling burnouts past 500hp cars > traction :lol:

I’m with paul, its not a drag car, its a fun fast cruiser. I’m sure it can be fixed alittle bit but i’d rather have it looking hot rollin lowered on 18s than with 4x4 springs and 15s. Just get some 15s or 16s with slicks for the track. Hence my future plans, except i’ll be rollin on 18s with a suspension that netted me a 1.50 60ft lol no spin spin for me!! Ultimate G machine

mj

[quote=“Oroc,post:28,topic:37956"”]

doing rolling burnouts past 500hp cars > traction :lol:

I’m with paul, its not a drag car, its a fun fast cruiser. I’m sure it can be fixed alittle bit but i’d rather have it looking hot rollin lowered on 18s than with 4x4 springs and 15s. Just get some 15s or 16s with slicks for the track. Hence my future plans, except i’ll be rollin on 18s with a suspension that netted me a 1.50 60ft lol no spin spin for me!! Ultimate G machine

mj

[/quote]

yeah. i just want to see this with a set of 16’s or what ever the smallest track wheel will clear the brakes to do a good track run and dive into the 10’s

nice kill ken :tup:

haha, nice kill yo :tup:

nice kill!!