Cobra embarasses a STS-V

Psphinx, oroc, our buddy shaun, and I decided to take a little joyride since the weather is rather mild and the cars will be loving the air. So we are out cruising around minding our own business when we are traveling down road XXX and run into a STS-V, younger dude with his girl aboard.

So we catch a light, I am in the right hand lane behind a car and he is first at the light in the left, so he takes off hard and lets me know he wants to play :clap:. I move to the left lane, pass him as he gets stuck behind a car and move into the left lane again as a light turns red again, with the STS-V behind me :D. I know he is game since he’s right on my ass hoping that I go.

The light goes green and I let the clutch out easy at idle and see his car jump, thinking I was going to launch :lol:. So I mash the gas and spin through first like my 315’s are bicycle tires, hit second hard, tires turn to a cloud of smoke and the STS moves into the right lane thinking he’ll have enough to get around me. I wack 3rd hard and finally get some traction and pull on him like he spiked the brakes pulling easily 2-3 busses. I decide to rub some salt in the wound and hit 4th and leave him far far far behind :clap: :clap: :clap:. I slow down to give him a thumbs up, but it must have hurt to bad to lose so he pulled a U-turn and left :(.

CLIFF NOTES: Cobra races STS-V, cobra spins horribly, gives STS hope, gains traction and embarasses the STS :tup:

omg :lol:

was HILARIOUS when he tried pulling into the right lane thinking he was going to smoke u… ken bangs third and said CYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sounds like fun. Good job.

LOLOL that was funny, he totally thought “hey a mustang, watch this hunny i’ll roast him” Once again Bladez breaks another heart and another ego. :tup: to the caddy playing, not many would.

Iroc 4 sale, i’m buying a cobra…

thank you thank you :smiley: :suckoff:

lol niceeeeee

<-- turbols1

was it red by chance?

silver

nice kill! :tup::tup::tup:

:lol: Awesome :tup:

Blade - 2, $80 z06 - 0, $80 CTS - 0

Ur my hero

Stop beating on my snake.If you guys had all the time to just cruise around,you could’ve come to Rocky’s and witnessed a zoo.
Nice kill tho.
D

nice kill, but very good use of the :clap:

I was in mighty when you guys pulled into the parking lot there…wtf was with all the useless revving…

:lol:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:14,topic:37956"”]

I was in mighty when you guys pulled into the parking lot there…wtf was with all the useless revving…

[/quote]

:lol: shaun was revving at some gto, he wanted to entice a race

Should have let him get up a little on you, maybe even pass you a bit, then roast by him, like you were just toying with him.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:14,topic:37956"”]

[/quote]

Useless revving, you should talk lol

He got pulled over the other night for his exhaust, he was pissed cuz everybodys louder than him and doesnt get into trouble, too funny. I wanted shaun to race the caddy, woulda been a good race i think, 470hp caddy vs ?hp iroc

Good kill :tup: Whenever I go out looking for runs I never find anything that wants to play :frowning: but when I least expect it I have a race on my hands…

awesome :tup: gotta love beating people that think they got you and then pulling trains on top of that

Ken, your my hero…<3