cobra jeffy and t-travis measure cocks !!!!!!!!who will win ?

Just because you lost your youth dont try and take it out on others you miserable fuck

I still have it, you guys can’t hang

Me n sbardy just went to the club for his 21st bday, sooo idk what youre talkin about psi…

Bro last time you came out to party you slept the whole next day

Sure did, it was that bad… It wasn’t partying either, that was just a week night…

lol.i would hate to see u on a weekend

I think we over indulged on st pattys day

I don’t even remember…

All I remember is some thing about squids and double dragon

sean and sbardy are Jimmy and Billy Lee…they are… DOUBLE DRAGON!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51sYKRF7Pbw[/ame]

I promise that sometime next year I will have a stroked 6L out with 98MM turbo running E85 that will certainly crush anyone on a dyno, or the streets… But, after speaking with a good friend… If and when you see this unicorn, it will be running 4lbs of boost and won’t see a hard 1/4 on the street… My life or anyone elses is not worth it… And for that matter, when you do see me… It will be with the frame on the duramax dragging through the lot, which again… No matter how much power it will make (new transmission/converter and more aggressive tuning) it will never see a hard 1/4 in it’s life, EVER again… Not worth it my friends…

Build them for you, and no body else. I’ll save my racing for the track before someone else close to me has a family member pass or myself has another good friend pass because of being stupid in a “street car”.

I cant wait to sell mine already. Its not worth the potential trouble nor do I feel safe in the car. Its to easy to speed and not built to handle that type of speed. I have more important things to concentrate on besides impressing people by beating them in a race

Ive had my car back for 24 hours and i have yet to go over 75.

Holy scaredy pants itt

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUeSGMUK-6k&feature=feedrec_grec_index[/ame]

Nah man… It’s called my life has made a 180 degree turn for the better in ever way and I’m not going to even consider losing it. Call it what you want, but I’m not losing my family and everything I’m working for over some dick measuring contest on the street.

thats cause my dick is bigger.

Tis true

Just loled so hard.