Cobraman04 vs. ugososlo

cobraman has such a girly voice hahaha. good runs. vettes are sexy though

C’mon, line em up…lets do thissssss.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:20,topic:35898"”]

Yea but then I would have told you to go buy a honda fag!

[/quote]

Thats IT! My stock camaro vs your stock bird!! DIG right now SON! ha

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:16,topic:35898"”]

My old stock 99 vette pulled cobras allday…FactoRy Freak!

[/quote]

I’ll still never understand how that car dynoe’d something like 343 to the wheels…or was it 360??? Either way I recall it being quite high for stock.

Also, I raced that car when the new owner had it and seem to remember it being a close run. Seemed ot be whoever hit there shifts better…but I took 2 out of 3 runs, and that was a quick Vette if it truly was stock.

[quote=“LXTASY,post:15,topic:35898"”]

Hmmm…our cars would probably be a good run if that’s before any pully changes. I haven’t gone out this year due to being too involved with house projects…perhaps I should get out there and make some runs.

[/quote]

wat do u drive and wats done to it? if i wasnt goin away in 2 weeks i would be down to run.

[quote=“LXTASY,post:24,topic:35898"”]

I’ll still never understand how that car dynoe’d something like 343 to the wheels…or was it 360??? Either way I recall it being quite high for stock.

[/quote]

It dynoed 364rwhp and 380rwtq with:
K&N air filters
Borla Straight Muffler’s
DR’s

ugososlo have you been to the track with the car?

[quote=“cobraman04,post:25,topic:35898"”]

wat do u drive and wats done to it? if i wasnt goin away in 2 weeks i would be down to run.

[/quote]

'93 LX…302 heads, cam, intake, gears, exhaust…typical fox body stuff. Kindof a mild build, I daily drive the car throughout the summer and even use it as my Home Depot bitch for hauling materials.

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:26,topic:35898"”]

It dynoed 364rwhp and 380rwtq with:
K&N air filters
Borla Straight Muffler’s
DR’s

ugososlo have you been to the track with the car?

[/quote]

See that makes absouletly no sense to me…a car that was advetised at 345hp puts down 20hp more to the wheels from an air filter and mufflers??? And for that car to run pretty much neck and neck with my Mustang that put down 305/322 to the wheels leaves me further baffled.

The power of stock motors :tup:

[quote ugososlo have you been to the track with the car?[/quote]

NOPE, But i’ll race ANYONE thru the twisties!

o rly?

[quote=“psphinx81,post:31,topic:35898"”]

o rly?

[/quote]

Sounds like a challenge! “American muscle VS Import!”
That I’d like to see.

if i can get some DR’s id def be down, my evo gets out of hand just going straight, torque steers like hell… oroc found out last night ask him :lol: