JT76 > Cobraman

had some good runs as always :tup:

nice

fun runs one i get my :snky: issue figured out we’ll have to run on that as well

Have the both of you dyno’ed? Both around the same weight depending on the Trans am model. Wasn’t expecting Cobraman to get walked so easily.

change that clutch out jim ? didn’t know how bad it was

i havent dynoed w/ the new tune i dynoed it at pj’s last year and put down 431. but it feels better now. but last year jims car was all fucked up w/ the cracked intake and we were basically door to door and now that both our cars are running good he beats me by like a car or car and a half

nah same clutch, it has been behaving, seems like the car just hates the track

maybe stuck a little bit? I ran some faster 60s against cobraman on wed. for some wins 8.46 at 90 mph. He def needs some better tires.

at the track it wouldnt really let me into 2nd and when it did it just slipped in 2nd and 3rd. It isnt worth it to me anymore to go to the track, beat the fuck out of my car and run shit times, as a rule cars that kill me at the track i kill on the street :gotme: I think next season i am going with a spec 4, 4.11’s and some better tires on weld’s and see what i can do… last year when the car was behaving i was running 7.6’s @ 93-94 with a 1.80 60 so we shall see

good deal

jim were you spraying in this vid?

Cobraman, check out http://www.evoperform.com/shop/

Good run :tup:

That “was” in my initial post was supposed to be a wasn’t…

i didnt even see that post lol…

mine dynoed 390 rwhp on innovative’s mustang dyno, so say prob 415-420 ish on a dynojet

Sounds like Cobraman needs to ditch PJs tune.

he already did, his current tune is supposed to be a solid one. I guess the PJ’s tune had some wild timing

Definitely a drivers race.

yup, always has been with me and him :tup:

i got kind of a conservative tune on it right now, i got 14psi w/ 16* of timing im gonna see if i can get my tuner to throw alil bit more timing at it today w/o going over kill, and w/ the pj’s tune they tuned it w/o using a wideband and they left the adaptive learning in the comp. on so whatever they tuned it at the car would then learn from it and do whatever it wanted so i have no idea what the car was doing. also they used and sct base tune and had me set at 19* of timing at 14psi w/ no idea where the afrs were at. but the car feels much stronger now. and jim remember last year when we ran all those times you had that vacuum leak and your tune was way off because of it, yours runs much better now. now i need some tires now so we can go from 2nd so i can really hit it in 2nd, but as always we have good runs