crazyLT1 vs JT76 vs cobraman vs Croyishurr

good runs last night guys :tup:

heres the vids, quality is shit… camera guy was sub par :smiley:

me vs Crazy Lt1 (my only start in 1st all night, spin city)

next 2 runs were missed shifts

me vs crazyLt1 pt 2 (we both let off about a slpit second after the vid shut off due to a curve)

me vs cobraman

me vs cobraman vs croyishurr

croyishurr vs cobraman

me vs croyishurr

awww cory… time to sell it, you werent the “fast” guy that night… In my eyes, you’ll always be the fastest baby :gay3:

willybeen funny you say that. jt76 car scoots def impressive for a cam and exhaust.I know slorock wants to run some of you guys in his camaro. anybody going out tonight.If not I will just get drunk and kill more hookers

:lol: should have raced from a stop.

were thinking about it but nobody had any decent tires on. plus the 10 bolt choko was cutting 1.5 60 fts on is probably not going to be a happy rear end

It will be fine…I promise.

good runs last night. I couldnt even hear my bike riding with these guys

:lol:

i still love you cory =)

aw! lol you guys are schweet…buttsecks? lol…

yea it was a fun night, good runs! loud runs i should say hahaha…looks like im jumpin on the cam bandwagon…STOP! CAMMER TIME! i kept sayin to joe (nitroinsane) that i wanted to go from a dig…im taking her out today after work and im gonna practice launching that sum bitch…i goosed it at a light last night when cobraman was behind me when some assjockey was trying to race me in an expedition on sheridan and it had a little spin and then took off like a raped ape…

ill be back up tonight because patty said he’ll be there after work and i wanna see the :tspry:

about what i expected. nice runs… :slight_smile:

jt76 (who doesn’t race),… stop missing gears :lol:

i knew i should have put the slicks on :frowning: … i had to start in 2nd after the first time to keep from spinning

wasnt me, i have only missed once since i got the car, and you witnessed that one :smiley:

well i have to put it on first. then try to make it up there.

ahh. i watched them here in the library…aka no sound …lol

i gotta come out one of these nights, but id probably rather do it in my car…

c’mon pat you can get er’ done…just grab a pack of smokes, play some old school rock, turn off your cell and tell the wifey to leave you alone for a few hours = new found fun! lol

patrick… race me with no snky juice

you know you want to

:slight_smile:

pats na bitches

that cobra needs more boots :wink:

Open palm 3rd gear don’t grip the shifter :beer2: