13005TEDGP vs. CrazyLT1

Explore Shawn Eadie

This run went pretty much the way I expected but, I figured I’d see how I’d hang with a supercharged El Tee Juan. :lolham:

:fyi: your car was faster than i expected. It’ nice with the gtp badges shaved :headbang: BTW this vid is you and the STI not the LT1

What? its the Camaro race…lol…thanks for the catch. Got the right one their now.

It never had GTP badges. It truely was just a GT. :wink:

in the rain?

camaro sounds hot btw

:headbang: CrazyLT1 I thought you sais you lost to the Grand PRIX
dam i take back the thought of racing you .TUP. to fast some fast domestics!!!

It was just starting too. Neither me nor the camaro were too keen on running in the rain but, we got it done.

Yeah, the camaro’s exh. right in my ear…I had to stare at my tach to make sure my car was running where it should…lol

nice run again :tup:

Yeah, Im fast…yet slow…lol. Guess it keeps me from getting cocky. lmao

Ya that was a great run with a really cool guy. That GP REALLY moves well…!

It was just starting to sprinkle - but the roads were not wet at all. Starting speed was around 35ish MPH

BTW - How about my extremely slow shifting?!! :rofl:
Noticed that after watching the video…
This was my first “official” race after doing the 6-speed swap, so I was trying not to miss a gear or do something stupid. But those shifts were real slow I thought. Guess I’ll need to practice that…

I noticed that too, but I didnt want to say anything, I just thought it to myself. I did remember you saying that you were getting used to it still, so its totaly acceptable!

I was kinda happy because in my video, the shifts appear to be somewhat seamless. If it actually was or not, thats a whole different question, haha.

–mark

I noticed the slow shifts and was like…“wtf, is he being a smart ass?” lol…

yep shes a buet

CRAZY-by any chance did u race me off riverroad last summer? white mustang?

Looks like you and I would be a good matchup. Crazy beat me similarly to you. Stock LS1 here. Any guess on your H.P.?

3something at the wheels :gotme:

niceee

:tup:

Yes - I think I did…

Yeah, you did. He was the one that backfired really loud remember?? I think I might still have that on tape someplace.

u dumped the auto for a 6 speed? lets get it on!!