Vette vs Blown Cobra

So I happen to be taking a summer class at UB and one day at class I notice a guy wearing a P&J’s shirt. So I proceed to ask him if he has a mustang and find out that he indeed does have a mustang. A pretty nice one at that. He is running a 98’ cobra with a built bottom end, kenny bell blower, msd, methanol, 3.73’s, 315 d/r, I think thats right with stock heads. We did a few runs on some highway around UB, all lower mph rolls. The races where pretty damn close, I’d expect from a dig to be beat by maybe 1-2 cars. Nice guy, nice car, good runs. After I get in my gears I’d like to run him again. There was a little too much traffic at the time, but it was still all in fun.:cool:

Oh yes I like these::grouphug::ohyeah::spank::jawdrop::spunk::jam::barf::crap::walter::rubicant::massmoon::sword:

are you the guy with the red vette/glass top and corvette tattoo on your back

sounds like some good runs

whats done to the vette?

yes thats me…as of now just intake, lt’s, x-pipe w/o cats, corsa, hurst, some tune, 18" zo6 rims all around, z51 brakes, nothing really…i have a buncho stuff that will be going in when summer school is over …which is today

kcuv how do you know me?

I think he said his car puts down around 450ish

was his name Mike and was he from OP?

I raced that same guy in the Cobra last year.

Definitely a cool guy with a nice car :tup:

Yeah sweet runs. That 'Vette is loud as hell and fast too. I’m gonna have to get some spray or swap on newer heads/bigger blower if you get all the work done your planning.

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:5,topic:31624"”]

kcuv how do you know me?

[/quote]

i see the car at UB and you posted your terrible tattoo on ubrf or here i think…its awful…im sorry…cars alright though

[quote=“K Cuv,post:9,topic:31624"”]

i see the car at UB and you posted your terrible tattoo on ubrf or here i think…its awful…im sorry…cars alright though

[/quote]

haha, easy kyle. The kid has a serious passion for vettes. been like that for a while now. it is kinda crazy tho, but at least it wasn’t a Vtec tattoo or some shit.

hahaha I like it and its on me not you, i didn’t get it to impress anyone, so in all reality anyone’s opinion about it doesn’t really adversely affect me. Anyone going up to the 1/4 tonight? My friend Tim said they are having a track night Paullo u wanna go ? 98kbcobra how did u do on that exam ? the A^2 -4A+[MArtix] threw me off a little but i think i managed to get it…throw some pi heads on that thing or direct port man!

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:11,topic:31624"”]

hahaha I like it and its on me not you, i didn’t get it to impress anyone, so in all reality anyone’s opinion about it doesn’t really adversely affect me. Anyone going up to the 1/4 tonight? My friend Tim said they are having a track night Paullo u wanna go ? 98kbcobra how did u do on that exam ? the A^2 -4A+[MArtix] threw me off a little but i think i managed to get it…throw some pi heads on that thing or direct port man!

[/quote]

gotta stick around here, it’s my dads b-day.