COD 4

[quote=“Geoff,post:199,topic:38120"”]

I really like the more tactical games where you don’t respawn until after the round is over. You’ve gotta think about what you’re doing instead of mindlessly running and gunning. Having a team who knows what they’re doing makes the game so much better. +1 for search and destroy!

I’ll probably be on tonight at some point

[/quote]

k i’ll add :thankyou:

wrd… ill be on around 9

Man, I just ripped some shit up on Hardcore Team Deathmatch earlier. Some of these level 50+ aren’t shit without their precious HUD on all the time. At first my team was yelling at me telling me to take my time and be sneaky, but then when I started to pile up the kills and call in air strikes and choppers they got quiet awful fast :lol: Element of surprise FTW.

Ill be on tonight around 9-930, lets get a good game goin with all teh speeders joining forces :clap:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:198,topic:38120"”]

The problem with search and destroy is that you have to be level 12 to play :frowning:

[/quote]

Not if you are included in a party with higher level guys.

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:203,topic:38120"”]

Man, I just ripped some shit up on Hardcore Team Deathmatch earlier. Some of these level 50+ aren’t shit without their precious HUD on all the time. At first my team was yelling at me telling me to take my time and be sneaky, but then when I started to pile up the kills and call in air strikes and choppers they got quiet awful fast :lol: Element of surprise FTW.

Ill be on tonight around 9-930, lets get a good game goin with all teh speeders joining forces :clap:

[/quote]

haha nice :tup: should be good later me thinks

[quote=“Rx3,post:204,topic:38120"”]

Not if you are included in a party with higher level guys.

[/quote]

you would know that, wouldn’t you rick :wink:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:205,topic:38120"”]

you would know that, wouldn’t you rick :wink:

[/quote]

:wiggle:

got your friend request… anyone ever get a private game going?

There was one earlier, but everyone pussied ou… I mean went to sleep around 1:30am -ish

Hardcore servers FTW. I can’t even play the regular ones because it’s just too gay. Granted i play the PC version, not knowing anything > knowing.

[quote=“Rx3,post:208,topic:38120"”]

There was one earlier, but everyone pussied ou… I mean went to sleep around 1:30am -ish

[/quote]

Well look at you Mister “I’m now a COD4 fanatic cause I got tha mad tyte skillz and these newbz need to keep playin all night so I can get mah rankz up” :lol:

Good games last night :tup:

Im firing up a game right now. Anyone wanna play? :lol:

:uhh:

It was a good time last night, some of those maps get silly with 18 players.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:211,topic:38120"”]

It was a good time last night, some of those maps get silly with 18 players.

[/quote]

:word: :wiggle:

Yea great fun, especially with domination mixed in with team deathmatch… everyone was pretty good too!

motion to change clan name from [PRK] to [SAF] ?

HAHA.

lol meanie

motion to change it to…

Adam is whipped and doesn’t answer his phone when his friends call

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:215,topic:38120"”]

motion to change it to…

Adam is whipped and doesn’t answer his phone when his friends call

[/quote]

Im torn between the two… They are both accurate and depict their pwners well…

edit, not even worth my time

but it is!! I love loling at both of you!

[quote=“sureshot!,post:217,topic:38120"”]

edit, not even worth my time

[/quote]

<3

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:210,topic:38120"”]

Well look at you Mister “I’m now a COD4 fanatic cause I got tha mad tyte skillz and these newbz need to keep playin all night so I can get mah rankz up” :lol:

Good games last night :tup:

[/quote]

:lol: I dunno about mad tyte skills, lets just see if I can duplicate those 20+ kills (my first ever :wiggle: usually I’m lucky to get 3 kills) in another session.

At any rate, now that I’m getting some of you guys to actually communicate, we seemed to be winning more last night.