COD 4

[quote=“RobHimself,post:196,topic:38120"”]

I keep noticing you online after we are done playing. You should definitely start leveling up. Once you get past 12 you will have an easy time.

[/quote]

I haven’t even joined the multiplayer yet, everytime you invite me I was in the middle of the game and tried to join, it would never let me.

Maybe tonight, but I dont even get home til 11:15ish and you guys don’t seem to be playing that late. Whores.

One thing I found is that you should go into Xbox Live menu on COD4 first, then accept the invite. If you don’t it gives some dumb error message about lists not being update or something.

[quote=“Rx3,post:222,topic:38120"”]

One thing I found is that you should go into Xbox Live menu on COD4 first, then accept the invite. If you don’t it gives some dumb error message about lists not being update or something.

[/quote]

I’ll try that, and I realized today my Xbox gold membership expired, ooops haha.

i need high speed internuts!

This game is TITS.I played it last night on my buddys 42" plasma.Its just so fun and the graphics are AMAZING.If i had a spare 1500 i would get a 360 and a nice tv.

bump, got this last night, was playing for a bit and what a good time it was :slight_smile:

I used to be a halo fanboy and still am but this multiplayer is nuts. I just played it for the first time yesterday and could not put it down.

Fast paced, tatical, i love it.

word, its fantastic. even when i was in nyc this past weekend i had to play it every spare moment on daddie’s 360 :picard:

hahahah god you are obsessed mike

oh noooooooooooooooooo

r6>

r62>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[quote=“bladez,post:226,topic:38120"”]

bump, got this last night, was playing for a bit and what a good time it was :slight_smile:

[/quote]

:bsflag:

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:229,topic:38120"”]

hahahah god you are obsessed mike

oh noooooooooooooooooo

[/quote]

cept u cant get a paper ranking in COD4 :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“BuickGN,post:232,topic:38120"”]

[/quote]

HAHAHAHHA:biglaugh:

Anyways, who is up for some gaming tonight? I know Aaron Rob and I will be on a good amount of the evening :smiley:

ill be on after the gym

[quote=“BuickGN,post:232,topic:38120"”]

[/quote]

lol im well on pace getting promoted at the same rate as the itagakis and zechs as far as ranking goes and thats pretty leet :massmoon:

But you should play this game Kev because you can shoot at walls and kill people! :ohyeah: Finally your best skill can be put to use :clap:

newais ill prob be on tomorrow, too much shit to do later today

hahahahah and chairs mike!!!

dont forget chairs

:lol:

<3

ill have my box back in a few days, then u can all kill me cause i suck balls at it.

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:231,topic:38120"”]

:bsflag:

:stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

no bs baby cakes :wink:

im playing this game WAY too much. :picard: