Coilovers adjustment + alignment

I need my car aligned and my coilovers adjusted but I don’t have the key, can anyone recommend any shops in Edmonton to do the job?

If you want to align it yourself this may help.
http://www.negative-camber.org/jam149/technical/alignment.html
I’ll be trying mine soon

yea… i do alignments all day long at work, at a shop on the south sides. (mainly on semi trucks but i do some on light pickups and cars)

what about caster… you cant set that at home, as soon as you put in new struts you send you caster out to lunch.

I have been told that caster will not wear your tires like camber and toe in will if it set wrong, but handling will be alot worse if you have to much or to little.

basically if you dont have any caster (your strut would be vertical instead of slightly tilted back) all that would happing would be that your steering wheel would not come back to center if you just let off the steering wheel after going around a corner.

that is all my crazy logic, so if anyone knows better please inform me.

at my work we’ve just used a mallet and a flathead with a rag on it when people want height adjustments to their coils and don’t have a key, also maybe some penetrating lubricant(Qwatro or WD-40) to make them spin smoothly.

Yeah I learned in mechanics class that caster doesn’t wear tires.

what the hell are u talking about…the only way to set the caster out is drive your car into a curb and bend the control arm, or get adjustable tension rods… i think u mean camber, this is usally the factor when lowering a vehical, along with toe…

what would u like your car setup for? just search stuff on the net, ppl dont know much in this forum board…