COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2009

predictions:

Tim Tebow will win a second heisman

Pitt will finish 10-2

Penn State will Suck

Rich Rod will get canned

Pryor will get hurt and will be nagged by the injury all year.

VT will once again not live up to their preseason hype

USC will fall from grace behind cal and lose to UCLA

The U will be horrible again

NO app st, ECU type upsets

The BCS will fuck it up again

WVU>

Pitt will beat WVU AGAIN!!!

Got season tix this season, fired up!

no pat white = no threat

Why u bringing up race?

great games to start off the season this year.

• alabama vs. VT (great game)
  • miama vs. FSU (another great game)
  • OU losing Bradford… ouch

Can’t ask for more on opening weekend, the two games I really sat down to watch were amazing.

What a great game last night… the Miami @ FSU game

as much as i would love to agree with you on this one i cant. the blue and maize didnt cough up all that money to can a guy after just 2 seasons. i am thinking after years 4 or 5 it will happen. he will get the benefit of the doubt and bring in his own players. he is still basically with Lloyd Carr’s kids.

still mad they hired him though. he got outcoached by the wiz, what the hell is tressell gonna do to him?

well the fact that he’s only 2 years in and he’s under investigation bythe NCAA, he changed traditions that pissed off alum, he let tyrell pryor slip away, his starting QB transfered…

if he shits the bed again… he’s in deep shit. ND will probably stomp them up in the big house this week. if he lays and egg this season he better make a BCS in his 3rd or he’s done… you can have 3 seasons like that at the 2nd tier BCS schools but when you are michigan, OSU, USC…that shit dont fly… look at tyrone willigham… he didnt do nearly as bad and he got shit canned…

willingham? he was at ND almost 4 seasons before they got rid of him wasnt he?

pryor wasnt going to michigan,period. he said he considered them but it was really no contest for him to go be a buckeye. i heard all the BS going around with his recruiting, ( i live 10 minutes from where he did in jeanette) and even his closest family members said OSU was his only choice.

coaches that crap the bed are still given chances. look at ND and charlie weiss, how many losing seasons has he had? the only good season he had was with players he didnt recruit.

U of M will give R. Rod at least 4 seasons before they get rid of him.

Tyrone was out after 3… Pitt beat them (tyler paklo F-bomb game) and that was it for him… weiss actaully won a bowl game, something ND hadnt done since 93… i liked tyrone and thought he didnt get a fair shake and i also like weiss… i dont care that he was with the pats and all that…but ND is a tough job…you have to coach with fire at a school like that… i wish Lou holtz would give it a second go…that guy screams notre Dame. the problem with ND is they cant even do half the shannanigans that other schools can because of the light they are under from the media…some of that is their own doing with their holy than thou mentality. Holtz wasnt affraid to recruit the troubled kids and if they got outta line he would set them straight… he once suspended ricky waters for a game against #2 USC… now ND wont even look at those kids.

ND’s problems are like what you said, the holier than thou BS. they need to realize that they arent the powerhouse they once were and actually join a conference.

they will never join because of $$$$$ makes no sense when they make more than any single conference. … but what they need to do is recruit more ghetto thugs and cross their fingers. they dont get the rocket ismails, jerome bettis’ etc anymore… lou holtz not only got better players he got more out of then AND…ran a system that was right for notre dame… look at navy…they gave OSU fits because they run a offense that no one prepares for anymore…if ND ran something like that with their athletes they would do a hell of a lot better than a proset. ND used to run something of a wishbone in the late 80’s… the only problem with it is that you live and die by it… just ask McKeeport…they run a flexbone and they are fucked if they get behind big… Navy showed their lack of a passing game when they threw right to the OSU defender.

i’ll say this thou… a football weekend at ND…is unmatched. i’m sure you’ll find better parties at florida and the sec schoolsbut for someone like me whole loves college football, south bend oozes it more than anywhere… i would love to see a game at neyland down at U of Tenn thou.

so, any predictions? Michigan or Notre Dame? USC or OSU?

ND and OSU in a mini upset… i like OSU in the horseshoe…im so sick of hearing about barkley.

MICH> ND today woo woo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…I DONT THINK SO!!

2-0 so far

predictions:

Tim Tebow will win a second heisman ehhh maybe, probably not

Pitt will finish 10-2 so far so good

Penn State will Suck pitt is better

Rich Rod will get canned michigan really sucks again i may have nailed this one

Pryor will get hurt and will be nagged by the injury all year. not hurt but he’s been suspect all year

VT will once again not live up to their preseason hype nailed it

USC will fall from grace behind cal and lose to UCLA nailed it except cal

The U will be horrible again they lost again today

NO app st, ECU type upsets no major upsets

The BCS will fuck it up again time will tell