COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2009

they will never join because of $$$$$ makes no sense when they make more than any single conference. … but what they need to do is recruit more ghetto thugs and cross their fingers. they dont get the rocket ismails, jerome bettis’ etc anymore… lou holtz not only got better players he got more out of then AND…ran a system that was right for notre dame… look at navy…they gave OSU fits because they run a offense that no one prepares for anymore…if ND ran something like that with their athletes they would do a hell of a lot better than a proset. ND used to run something of a wishbone in the late 80’s… the only problem with it is that you live and die by it… just ask McKeeport…they run a flexbone and they are fucked if they get behind big… Navy showed their lack of a passing game when they threw right to the OSU defender.

i’ll say this thou… a football weekend at ND…is unmatched. i’m sure you’ll find better parties at florida and the sec schoolsbut for someone like me whole loves college football, south bend oozes it more than anywhere… i would love to see a game at neyland down at U of Tenn thou.