College loans vs. Good school?

I went to a private school, and I came out 60k in debt after I was done, but only went there for 3-5 of my years. Personally I think the education and attenion I recieved/able to get was well worth the money. I personally feel I came out with a little bit more than my friends from a suny school. I think the classes/programs are better. but this is an argument that is debated by a lot of people which is better. If don’t want student loans that are high, go to a suny school, but your going to have big class sizes for your first 3 years even after that. At a private school, you will high interest loans, but you don’t need an appointment to talk to your professor and your class sizes are more like 20-30 people starting. One class I was in for one of my more advanced finance classe had 8 people in it. I personally like that and feel i was able to lean more. The down fall is in this area, it does not matter where you go, or what your degrees in. Its a crappy job market. If you were to leave buffalo, i feel the private school might benefit you more. When it comes to getting out of school to get a job, its not what you know its who you know. After you get your foot in the door, its what you know and how you prove yourself from there on out. If you have friends at either school, see if you can go with them and sit in a class or 2 at each school, see what you like, learning style might be.
Best of luck