Collision Employees Help Wanted!!!

I figured why not come to the community for an oppertunity. As some of you may know, my family owns Roberts Auto Body. We have 2 locations, one in Fayette City, which is 3 min from the Walmart in Belle Vernon. We also have a location which I run in Monongahela, which is closer to Elizabeth. We are short handed at the currently. We do a decent amount of insurance volume and are direct repairs for all the major insurance companys. We have all state of the art equipment & down draft bake booths. We are looking for someone to do decent heavy collision including quarter panels, roofs, floors, radiator supports, structure damage, etc…

We are looking for someone with experience. We have hired people from Wyoming Tech in the past and 2 of them worked out great and are still currently employeed here. We will consider new graduates from Wyoming Tech, but are primarly looking for someone with a decent amount of experience that can really push some volume and do heavy hits.

Aside from collision work, we do full restoration work on mainly high dollar vehicles ($250,000+). We have done a few 69 Yenko Camaros, Dicky Harrold Camaros, COPO Camaros, 69 Mustang Boss 429, and are currently going to start doing an original 1969 ZL1 (only 69 made) Camaro, worth over $1.2 million dollars. Oviously a new employee will not jump into these cars, but there is definatly an oppertunity to move into this position over time, once your skills have been brought to the table.

We offer a benifits program, 401k, and all that good stuff. I cannot say what the job will start off paying only because it depends on your experience and efficency.

If anyone is interested please send me a PM with your information and experience level and we can schedule a time when you can come check out the shop / interview.

We have done some work for a few Pittspeed members and they were pleased. I am also currently working on being an offical sponcer for the whole 2007 season. Even if you yourself are not in the body field, if you could please spread the word to anyone that would be interested, I would greatly appreciate it.

I will post some pictures of my dads 69 COPO Camaro that we did that took 1st place at Chicago’s Vettefest in his catagory, it also took the Judges Top Pick Adward overall. Just so you guys can see some of the work we have done.

Thanks

Mark Roberts
Roberts Collision Centers, Inc.

Mark, Talk to scott johnson, maybe he will leave harper if you give him a good offer, right now he is manager of the collision center.

pm me if you want his cell number.

I only wished I could afford to have the x-11 done by yins:sadwavey:

Yeah, I talk to Scott here and there and he would definatly be a great guy, but we have all the managment on lock down here… we just need some really good techs… its like finding a diamond in the rough!

I got a buddy that worked at Meggen Ford for 2 years and graduated from Wyo tech as well you got a number you can be reached at Mark?

I’ll keep an ear open buddy.:grouphug:

:ohnoes: a wyotard…:eek4:

I’ll keep an ear open buddy.:grouphug:

oh maybe copy and paste this thread over on craigslist, that might give you a better selection… you get get a ton of white trash also, :dunno:

its worth a try…