color change question

Was thinking about doing a color change on my car if this would be possible. I definitly don’t wanna go through and strip a whole car apart again for a paint job. What I’d like to be able to do is say like the hood, bumper, and fenders one time. Then put those back on. Take the trunk off and rear bumper and paint them and put them aside. Then take the doors off and spray the roof, door jams, and quarters. Install rear bumper and truck. Then take the doors apart to spray. Like to be able to do it over a 3-4 week period. Now my question is would there be anything that could affect the way the paint looks from piece to piece over this 4 week period? I just don’t wanna dismantle everything and have parts everywhere not to mention the space everything would take up.

I’m not really up on the whole body work part of cars but I would think that you could run into a problem with the color of the paint unless you paint it from the same can on 2 separate occasions. I would just wait and do it all at once personally so that you know there won’t be any issues.

do it all at once.

• temperature
  • humidity
  • paint mix
  • gun settings

and probably a bunch more.

i did that to my summer neon, and im guessin mines a lot simpler to take apart, IT IS A BITCH, but well worth it, the car used to be white, but now its viper green and black, then again i have my own gigantic garage, i took apart everything to the bone even the instrument panel, cleane dhte inside with a sponge and soap, and the paint stuck to that, on the outside, including engine bay and nookes and crannies, i got knee deep in that biOtch with a toothrbush, sponge soap, countless rags, then scuffed and primed and its lookin good so far

newman went even more anal than i did on his bmw hes got his car on one of those flipper over things =p

exactly, do it all at once.