Colts are gonna LOSE!!!!

good job chargers!

i dont know how this affects the steelers and the playoffs though :hs:

but HAHA peyton durrrrr manning

:rofl:

we need them to win

they lost …finally no more about the undefeated bullshit

yeah we needed them to win to give us even better control over the #6 wild card spot

yeah, having the chargers lose would have been better for the steelers, but as long as jacksonville wins out and we win out it doesnt matter

Steelers are in charge of their own destiny. We’re gonna make the playoffs. Hopefully Ben’s thumbs will be feeling better by then.

fuck that shit i just lost 110.00 dollard because of thet loss dam :mad:

if jacksonville goes 1-1, san diego goes 2-0 and the steelers go 2-0 we are out of the playoffs

so we dont really control our own destiny, we need the chargers to lose one or the jaguars to win both or lose both

i didnt want the colts to win but didnt want anything hurtin the steelers chances either…so i didnt really get to excited about it

wrong we beat the chargers so we get the win… so if we win the rest we get the #6 spot…

FOR THE TWO TEAMS TIED AT 9-5 (excluding AFC East champion PATRIOTS):

STEELERS win tiebreaker over CHARGERS due to head-to-head.
– STEELERS earn No. 6 spot

thats not how it works when there is a three way tie, you go by conference record and those two teams have the better conference record

no it doesnt we have the #6 position first tie breaker is head to head record we beat the chargers we get the #6

its a 3 way tie, but there’s two seeds to be filled. Jacksonville beat Pittsburgh so they would get #5, Steelers beat San Diego so they would get the 6th seed.

thats not how it works, read that

read that…

yea first is HEAD to Head we beat the chargers we get no 6 position Jags get 5 they beat us

TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM

Three or More Clubs
(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

1. Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the three Wild-Card participants.
    They are all in different divisions so you go to step two

2. Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)
    No team has beaten the other two teams, so you go to step three

3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
    Pittsburgh has the worst conference record

check this out