Columbia pictures will be filming in our area soon

http://www.downtownalbany.org/emailblasts/2009/Apr09/SALT%20Traffic%20Bulletin%204_16.pdf

A customer I picked up that works in the DEC building was talking about this. Maybe you’ll see Brangelina?

i actually had a chance to meet and hang out with Angelina Jolie a few years back, but because of an idiotic law that the Russian government made, it didnt happen.

More details please?

Columbia Pictures could not confirm if Angelina Jolie would be here in Albany - I already checked.

about?

The crazy Russian gov’t thing.

oh, well, i cant really say much, but she was supposed to travel there and i was supposed to go as well for like 2 weeks. all paid ofcourse, but because of a certain law they just made up for no reason whatsoever, she had to cancel the trip. i cant really give out more details, its kinda private, ya know? but yea, i was pissed.

Yeah, I don’t want to hear about your faptastic voyage.
I get the general idea. :tongue

So whats this movie about

i like her, i think shes a good person, that and shes attractive too. and dont lie, you’d so be all over an opportunity like that if say bard was involved. you females get all mealy mouthed and ur knees get gooey with him around.

Evelyn Salt (Angelina Jolie) is a CIA officer who swore an oath to duty, honor, and country. When she is accused by a defector of being a Russian sleeper spy, Salt goes on the run to clear her name and ultimately prove she is a patriot. Using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative, she must elude capture and protect her husband or the world’s most powerful forces will erase any trace of her existence. Written by Sony Pictures

I don’t really dig Brad actually…
But hell, even I would want to meet Angelina. She’s a good actress for sure.

would be pretty cool to see what they do. anyone gonna tryn see whats up?

I have already discussed stalking the Empire State Plaza parking lot. :lol

Wow are they filming the whole thing here?

I work in the Empire state plaza alot. Maybe I will get a glimpse of her :excited

tommrow she’ll be here. says the news

:facepalm

This is what I’m curious about

In addition to hotels and food for the 150-member crew as well as car and even crane rentals, the filmmakers rented a local motor speedway to practice for the chase scene.

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=792601&TextPage=2

Anybody have any inside info? I doubt it’s LVD.