Come at me bro [split]

Im gonna move back to NY and get a job with dave

Done, Dave.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Rule #1: If you have to talk about how much money you have and how many girls you sleep with, you’re probably closer to zero on both.

That or you probably have AIDS…LOL

little over $47k cash, could go to the bank and pull out more but I dont think I have to prove myself any more then this…

me getting my dick sucked in the back room of my store by 2 girls

…Your right, I dont have either

I wrap my tool :slight_smile:

Well thats good haha, I know plenty of dudes who brag about all these girls they slept with who dont! DUMBASSES.

Wow at Dave with backing it up. HAHAHAHAHA

LOL at 47k cash. You own a pawn shop, i would hope you would have that kinda money for your BUSINESS. Id rather jerk off then have those 2 hoot rat whores spread whatever they have all over my dick. With the girls you mess with…go get tested, serious

Thread is now officially epic

HAHAHAHA just noticed the “FUCK looksexys2000 and germanpsi”. Given the chance you prolly would

lol this forum need tp be on lifetime so all the rest of the bleeding vages can be involved… none the less contioue im interested

That girl wit the tat on her neck , her name isn’t Sarah by any chance is it ???

couldnt tell you man lol… She came in to sell a gift card, wonder’d why I have two way glass, told her and her friend to come around and hang out and see… They had a couple drinks, asked them if they like to fuck, they didnt let me know but both sucked my dick lol.

Ahahaha @ the note above the cash

I wondered cause I used to Fuck this pig in her ass that had a simalar tat lol

prolly was her haha, they def were straight whores lol… swallowed and everything lol

I agree with you for the most part… but there are always exceptions to the rule. Dave is obviously and exception haha and if you say that to turbo travis, im sure hel post up multiple pictures of him fucking random hoes.

Dave, that money is going straight back into the business, not money to be flashing around?

Germanpsi has no idea what hes talking about lol… The business itself needs triple what I took a picture of to run itself… Thats all personal money that can be spent on anything I desire…