Come play Forza 2 offical thread/ NYSpeed Forza Racing Series

someone donate me a 100 ft ethernet cable or a wireless thing so i can play on the hd and on live!!!

wow, im so down

Merged and stickied. Let’s keep all the current Forza stuff in one place guys :tup:

[quote=“lightningbolt444,post:35,topic:30186"”]

forza is not compatible with 4:3 tvs from what ive read dont quote me on that but thats what everyone i have talked to has said

[/quote]

So what TV’s aren’t 4:3? I’ve gotta go out and buy a TV just to play my game full screen?? or is Forza a widescreen TV game?

it was built for widescreens there are a few other games such as crackdown i believe that are doing the same thing. You could get a cheap widescreen tv or just deal with the bars on the tv i guess

So far there are 5 of us that are down from my count im sure we will get more so i will start setting up the point system when i get home from work. Whats everyone think about car restrictions i would really like to limit the use of the real real high powered good handling cars just because i think it will be better racing or we could do something like one race we do one car class the next we do another one or keep the same car all the way through. Lemme know what you guys think.

Thanks to you fucks i went out and bought the game the other day. I am a level 15 driver trying to get caught up. Once i get some ethenet run to my room im down for some hot man on man action.

Is everybody’s car what they drive in Real Life, in this game? My Conquest isn’t…but I could substitute it for a Supra…or the SRT4 for my ACR…

Just a thought to keep it like Real Life

mine isnt only doing the daily driver Pontiac right now. As for the points i figure we would do it this way if its ok with everybody else 1st-16pts, 2nd-14pts, 3rd-12pts, 4th-10pts, 5th-8pts,6th-6pts,7th-4pts,8th-2pts. That way if we get more than 8 people we can run 2 heats and award half the points and let the top 4 qualifers from each heat go on to the main race. As for the cars i would love to do everyone drive their own cars that they own i just dont know how much parity there would be and not everyones car is in the game as mentioned before.

My car is in the game but im out of money for now, i need to buy that shiznit. If i can do it i want to design some decals for my car, it will be a huge inside joke for nyspeeders

Im in for the race series :wink:
Gamer tag ------> PRO AM

fuck no, im driving whatever i feel the need to, lol

this game is a lot of work, lol…need so many credits to level up once you get past 25 :eek:

lol ive been playing for 1 1/2 days, and im on Level 18. I think its taking me soo long because I’m used to cheating.

[quote=“bladez,post:53,topic:30186"”]

this game is a lot of work, lol…need so many credits to level up once you get past 25 :eek:

[/quote]

hell yeah

damn it still don’t have in the game

i hate crashing on the last lap…

hahahahahaha i know, especially when i was doing the v10 challenge on that long ass cobra test track and wiped out on the last lap…then had to redo it :frowning:

yea that does sucks: the last lap crash!

this game is fuckin siqqqqqqqqqq

soon i will be up there with the rest of you.
just picked it up today and this is the first break i ahve taken