Come play Forza 2 offical thread/ NYSpeed Forza Racing Series

Ok i started playing last night after having th system over at a friends house. I dont have intenret in the same room as the 360 ye so ihooked it to his to do any updates i needed. since then forza 2 has been acting funky. levels take forever to load and some of the graphics go completely black and all you can see are the breake lines and stuff. Anyone else having this issue? Its really really pissing me off…

looks like i figured out my own issue, seems that my xbox chewed up an outer ring of the game. looks like im gonna have to do the ol rent and switch.

I havent had any problems with mine…

My game fucks up. It lets out a loud shreek/pop out of the speakers and the game freezes. I cant even turn off the console from the controller. I shut off the system and then its fine…sometimes. Sometimes it will do it again right away or after a few min. ONLY ON THIS GAME.

Also, noticed that it seems to do it more often at the start of a race as soon as I get to GO. Weird…anoying shit.

My GNX is awaiting a LS7 swap. Hate to do that to a GNX but…eh well.

love this game i need high speed internet!!!

[quote=“forthekicks385,post:85,topic:30186"”]

love this game i need high speed internet!!!

[/quote]

The game is great except for them forcing you to drive corvettes.

ok so i finally got my network back up. anyone down for playing later? I am insisting we have an eddie griffin invitational where we all smash into a wall at full speed and see who can win the race with the damage.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:87,topic:30186"”]

ok so i finally got my network back up. anyone down for playing later? I am insisting we have an eddie griffin invitational where we all smash into a wall at full speed and see who can win the race with the damage.

[/quote]

Hahah

Well, I bought an a xbox and forza

Just need online

DO IT you are missing out on a great time!

tag: knikuk

still noobish tho, lvl 12 drvr i think. wife’s working tonight, so i’ll prolly be on ~7.

sad… aint it.

added ^

i haven’t played this game in weeks, i probably suck hardcore now, lol

do ya’ll play with the controller or the wheel?

controller, but im ordering the wheel

The wheel itself is nice, hard getting use to the pedals tho

damnit nikuk send an fing invite.

Got a chance to play it the other day, I want a 360 :frowning:

its good, real good

[quote=“Locutus,post:93,topic:30186"”]

do ya’ll play with the controller or the wheel?

[/quote]

controller atm, wheel should be in today. it’ll be one less excuse for sucking.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:96,topic:30186"”]

damnit nikuk send an fing invite.

[/quote]

:heart:

i need this game