come spring, anyone down for a cruise to CT??

Do “his guys” have a good variety of cars like we do?

LMAO… thats why i said depending on date… mine wont be ready to go until mid/end of march…

That’s three months away…people can barely plan shit a couple weeks ahead and have it follow through.

you just jinxed everything!:ahh

Im down depending on the date. Kramer will NOT be riding in my car, thats for sure.

thats why I said I dont want a, " I am going"

I just want a simple, “yes, im interested”

nothing is going to be set in stone. I simply want to see who would be interested in something like this.

Id consider it but not if its gonna be like a race to get there. My truck is probably alot slower than most of the cars that will be going so Id rather just cruise and enjoy the scenery that repeatedly blast up to 100+.

Id be interested

ok, change of plans…

anyone who is interested BESIDES PJB, let me know. PJB, we know your not going to come and we know you have 101 excuses why.

As long as its a Saturday Id be down

i Was actually just saying last night how I’d liek to go on a little road trip in the Z

If im up and running come spring, as long as i got someone to watch the little one I would deff be down

YES

Hopefully Ill be retuned and more power!

Can i bring up the back of the pack with the slow car?

No word yet on that from the Admins.

Nice G8 and nice track numbers! What wheels are those?

As far as cars in the area that go to local cruises there is alot of variety. As far as close friends that I usually cruise with, I guess it depends on what you consider to be a good variety. Some of the cars include a couple Cobras, couple foxbodies, few fbodies, a 2005 GTO, a Supra, a Grand National, and a couple WRX/STI’s. Also, my brother has a 2007 GSX-R600. There are others, but that’s a general idea.

It’d definitely be great to meet some more car enthusiasts and get some fun, friendly runs in! :beer

hmm

where in CT? if it’s hartford area i’m sure i can get my evo buddyiez to come out.

Ill cruise out with my TDi buddyiezz

Yeah, our usual meeting spot is on the turnpike, south of Hartford.

I love playing around with Evo’s because they are like fox Mustangs, you never know what you’re going to get. Could end up getting smoked by a 10 second car or running a mostly stock one that runs 13’s.

Hmm 2 supras, 5 f bodies, 25 evos, 3 fox bodies, a gto and one dodge. Sounds fun!

or like my heavily modded fox body that runs high 13’s.

Whatever it runs, your car looks great :thumbup

I think down here the STI’s outnumber the Evo’s. There are a shocking amount of them around, which is suprising to me because my very limited knowledge of them indicates that the Evo’s take to modding better.