come spring, anyone down for a cruise to CT??

Thanks but it really looks alot better in pics than in person. It could really use another repaint.

V8 or h8.

id be down for some kickin lsx ass . i just gotta change the tires around lolol . jellies ya need to go so ya bring my stickes there for me lol

you can throw them in the bed

niceee! i’m sure my buddy would come out with ethier his 6262 1g or his white evo… plate is “maxpwr” maybe you’ve seen it around?

screaminz is running around the same power as me, on the bottle but he has a 12 bolt behind him :wink:

and i have way more nitrous on tap come spring lolol . u just got a small peak kid

What does your car run or make for power? I’m sure I can line up a good race for you, or a car that you can just smash if that’s your thing, whether it’s my car or not :slight_smile:

It doesn’t ring a bell, but now that you’ve mentioned it I’ll keep an eye out. What’s his name?

screamin, sent you a PM

my car dont make much power at allll

Whats it make NA?

250h/p

Lol not yours.

that wasnt mine anyway lol

very ideal to mine if I remember correctly. He has a little more N/A power, but n2o numbers are close I think.

422/372 with the cutout closed and 432/386 with it open (I always run a nitrous tune).

Ah, cool.

Any track numbers?

DeathbyRT, you have a Charger that runs pretty damn well right? (I thought I saw that somewhere on here earlier)

11.63 @ 119.7 at LVD this year. Not sure if the 3.73’s are going to hurt me at all, but the car should be better on the highway (I want to be able to wind out 4th to 140+)

Probably would’ve ran pretty well against my Civic on low boost…shouldn’t have sold it :frowning: