come spring, anyone down for a cruise to CT??

I am getting rid of my 4.10’s as well. Going back to the stock 3.42’s. The 4.10’s killed me.

fixed.

not on motor he wouldn’t have…

no, but he has a 100 shot ontop of it.

run what ya brung! you know this!

niceeeee, got me beat by a milli milli sec, i went 11.64 @117.8 in my evo.

maybe i’ve seen your car run, don’t remember haha

If the Charger runs that well from a roll then it must be awesome from a dig with some sticky tires! It’s cool to see one built up well, because they are kind of rare around here, even though there’s a big Mopar following.

There are quite a few fast Civics around here, and I’ve had a couple really good runs with some on motor. There are some in the area that would beat me up spraying, but I haven’t run into any of them so far.

I’m more about lining up a close race than just trying to win at all costs. There are alot of times I don’t spray, even if I lose by a little, because it makes for a better race.

Very nice numbers! I’ve only made it up there a couple times this year and maybe once the previous year. I use to go all the time, but lately it seems like something always comes up. My goal for this year is to get my car fixed and then drive/race the balls off it, so I hope to make it up LVD at least a few times.

What color Evo?

haha. Your much nicer then I am then!

Yeah. Drew will be beating you by 3 cars, then hit the spray just cause. Or he’ll give you an honest NA race, till he starts to lose.

Eh, if someone wants to gloat and will sleep better at night because they pulled a car or a fender on me, then more power to them :hug

Incentive to keep modding :lol

Ive got some fun on the way.

Yeah I went 11.90 @ 120 my first time to the track with the car, then broke my 3rd & 4th gear synchros and just never made it back because I was babying the car as it was my daily driver haha. Definitely was faster than a 120mph ride though, based on it’s street performance. Check out my YouTube, I have a good majority of the runs from this summer on there(my car was a main camera car for the season).

A few vids of my car vs. some members here:

Couple of a car similar to yours:thumbup

lol

like this???

totally could have played N/A, but I felt the need to be evil that night!

Whos blue evo?

bwagner31, traps like 111-112

Ohh.

Those fucking things multiply like bunnies around here.

Those are great numbers for your first time with the car and from the videos it’s obvious that it was a very strong runner! Do you have anything new in the works or are you taking a break from building anything for a while?

he’s had his X for a couple years I think