come spring, anyone down for a cruise to CT??

Screaminz did you bring your g8 to LVD? thought I saw one there one time… And they are Vision Havocs I guess they were produced for the new camaro by Vision

Nothing in the works as of now, I’m a full time college student and work Mon-Fri. I have an '03 CBR 954RR with full suspension, velocity stacks, full custom prototype exhaust and a power commander, but I don’t race that. For now I’m just buzzing around in my '01 TDI Jetta getting 50+ MPG :lol Sooner or later I’m looking to pick up another fast ride, but we’ll see. Hopefully my bike sells in the spring so I can get cracking on something!

I brought the G8 to LVD one time, right after I bought it. Probably would have been like Octoberish 2008 or maybe in the Spring of 2009, I’ll have to check my slips.

I’ve actually been debating selling it, but I’m still up in the air. If I keep it then I’ll be modding it up for sure and the first thing will be to figure out how to get a drag radial on it 100% of the time.

K20power, that sounds like a plan! I know I can’t stand it even when my cars are just broken. Not having one would kill me, haha.

its still bone stock? how is that possible? I’ll be buying DR soon and debating on longtubes if i wanna mess around with my warranty. Then I’m gunna throw a Maggie on it.

Oh and i have 2 sets of those wheels if your interested in them lol

Yeah, it’s still factory stock. Every time I was going to mod it, I stopped myself and put the money towards my Z28. If I keep it then this year it will have to get something, even if it’s just an intake and tune.

What size are those wheels and do they make a drag radial for them?

No drag radial, Im pretty sure they dont make 35 series drag radials atleast? they’re 20x8 in the front 20x9 in the back

interested. i’ll be shooting flames by then…

Hoosier makes a 315/35.

one of the only red wingless (RS) evos around that goes to lvd… its a IX (06)

yea you can round up the pack, if you can keep up :wink:

I believe my MT 305’s are 35 series as well.

I shootz flames too!

Sideways + Flamez = down with the sickness

looks like ct guys can dig… hopefully you can too!!!

hopefully.

If I get the rear end im shooting for, your going to see ALOT of digs out of me this year.

Someone needs to bring a trailer because im breakin my ride, actually ill just bring a spare trans, tools, and a jack

and the s4 buddyz

drew make up your fuckin mind on the rear lolol , im waiting on u ya fuck . im a dig runner anyways . my car bein a auto and a big stall dont do so well on a roll , at least the rolls most on here will do lol

I want to race fast carz.

Dig or roll doesn’t matter to me, I enjoy both! It’s definitely harder to find people who are willing to run from a dig, so I don’t get much practice on the street, but I’m hoping to change that this year.