Coming Back Home

Well, headed back to Buffalo at the end of April. Looking forward to meeting people when I get back and hitting the tracks. I drive a 94 BMW 318is, HEAVILY modded, and a 06 ZX-14. Been out of work for over 8 months, so do nothing but work on my car, other peoples cars, and moderate on a local racing site here in Fl. Last time I ran the 1/8 mile, was timed at 8.7, which is not bad for the slowest BMW ever made. Anyways… looks to be a pretty cool site. Thanks.

After finishing the new motor, she comes home.

A few days ago.

As she sits now. Really needs to be detailed.

:tup: welcome to the board, and welcome back to buffalo.

You should come out to the large spring meet in May lots of people to meet and lots of cars!

I have a turbo BMW too. :slight_smile:

But mine’s still not done. :frowning:

I assume you don’t have the stock 1.8?

welcome…

at least im not the only one that moved back to buffalo from FL :stuck_out_tongue:

why the move back?

Welcome Aboard!

:frowning: i wish I moved to an area with an NYSpeed. lol.

Hello, enjoy the ride here :tup:

Good to hear. I’m going to be in my last show down here at Spring Fling in Panama City next weekend. Do they still do that meet at Summit Park Mall?

M44B19 1.9, the M42 had too many miles on it, so swapped, nothing stock about it, but the crank (nervous) Built it for nitrous, and just murdered the S/C with it. So went turbo, but need a new turbo manifold, mines weak.

Got laid off, the car business went down hill real bad here, and there are no jobs that pay enough to really live on (I have toys to build,lol). So… If I move back, I have a job waiting for me. The only thing I really liked about Fl, is I can work on my car ALL year, that I will miss.

I swapped a 2.6 liter into mine. :slight_smile: My manifold is pretty burly, too…

http://onyxsyndicate.com/newman/e30gtr/img/DSC01459.jpg

Fuck that. I can work on my car all year. I just can’t DRIVE it all year.

welcome… that’s an interesting car.

Pics of engine bay?

zx-14 eh? hows it like riding on an elephant? haha

jk

welcome to the site man

Very nice swap. I got the M44 for free, so couldn’t complain. Wanted to do a bigger swap, but maybe when I have more funds. I forgot about not being able to drive all year, damn. Guess I’ll have to find a beater.

I’ll put up some pics when I get to the show, a lot of detailing.

As for the ZX-14, it’s too much bike for me.

haha, do you recognize the engine?

sucks to hear…but at least you have options waiting for you here.

I can’t put my finger on it.

Nissan RB26dett from a skyline GT-R

thats a hot DA in the one pic

:wave:

Holy crap, that is sweet. My buddy on base is going to shit himself. He’s been wanting to do that, instead of the LS1 swap. Was it pretty intense to do?

Haha, it’s been 3 years. Here’s the build diary…

http://onyxsyndicate.com/newman/e30gtr/e30gtr_00.html