Moving to Buffalo

hey guys, im a buffalo native who’s been in california for a while, but am now moving back to my good ol’ hometown.

always down to meet new locals. lemme know if your around.

i drive a 2003 Nissan SE-R

heres a few pics of my ride:

spec vs are gay…sorry…I had to…welcome Home nice clean spec five

hey common, gotta do the best with what you got.

no treadstone kit, i wish. i wouldnt have been able to get away with it here in cali.

ive been considering it now that im moving to ny tho. that or scrounging up a used charger since they dont make em anymore.

good to see ur comin to b-lo smokey its 716Spec-V… now ill be able to meet ya lol

oh man summer Spec Five meet i smell it in the air YAY

welcome :wave:

Where in Cali, and why on earth would you come back here?

Sacramento.

All my family is from here and still here. I got into UB too.

yay nissan

yayaya Ill bring my moms Spec to the meet :stuck_out_tongue:

I see header… No pre-cat? how did that work in cali?

Nice car.

ye, im currently running intake, header, aftermarket midpipe, and a catback. and a tune + bunch of other little things

in cali you have “smog” every 2 years. i would have to swap everything back on besides the catback.

luckily my registration ends May 20th, and i should be there ~May 16th. cheeyeah!

spec meet soon WOOT!!!

Nice car, maybe I’ll bring my mom’s Spec V out if you guys have a meet…she has a red 6-speed 2003…

I love california

why come back are you fucking high

LoL

40s in…

im a fan of it as well. the hiking, tahoe, napa, and socal are all great. sacramento has gotten pretty boring for me tho. ive been here for 6 years, im ready to get out. the fact that the school systems have been consistently going downhill as well, doesnt help. fyi, my last name is neuman. WITH A “U”!

wanna match? :wink:

I just moved back to Buffalo as well. Good deal, see you around :tup:

:biggthumpup:

I seem to know a lot of people moving back to Buffahole, weird.

wanna match? X3 :wink: