Moving to Buffalo

^ ill bring home some of cali’s finest.

its a gaping hole of rust and deserted buildings. but for some reason i am very fond of it. the people there are great. the bars are great. living is cheap. and whadayaknow, the sabres made it to the playoff this year! go myers!

I guess it’s something that you can’t really appreciate until you move away. But I think it’s a great idea and wish I could move back to.

Agreed. Welcome!

:tup:

So true. The people that I hear complaining about Buffalo the most have never lived anywhere else. I love Buffalo, and that’s coming from someone living in Hawaii right now…

Welcome home man, I can’t wait to move back to buffalo as well.

I can’t wait until I can move to San Diego. Granted, its got as much in common with Sacramento as Buffalo does with NYC, but oh well.

After living in the Shithole of Troy NY for 4 years- I too cannot wait to move back to Buffalo.

hello

thanks, i cant wait either. im not diggin the thought of rust tho… considering grabbing a winter vehicle.

dooo iiiiiiiit. ill buy you a beer.

hey.

goddamnit

why are you even bothering moving here. nobody likes you.

can’t wait to roll race your 5 and lose horrifically due to your light bod giving you an advantage

you should get an apartment with hannah

^^ i went to middle school with her…hadn’t seen her in like almost 10 years, then while drinking with bob a week ago, she met up with us, and i was way too drunk to comprehend that it was the first time in 10 years that i had seen her

Drunk = good

Buffalo = good

Welcome back and lets get drunk

I just moved back from Seattle. God I love buffalo.

Already in motion-I’m back June 1st.

Hell I hope to be joining you at UB in the fall…

^^ right on man

shut the f up nrab. go fix your flex pipe. your shits slow.

who knows…but i may want to use that garage sometime :wink: you mentioned it at the bar, dont you remember? haha

Yeah dude “troyliet” sucks. I grew up outside of Clifton Park and Troy is just the worst.

Cosigned.

Welcome back man.

Leaving Tomorrow! Woohoo!

Got new tires put on, sub back in, car all packed up, and a new 2-way viper alarm w/ remote start ftw

crazy route planned out! --> http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=sacramento&daddr=san+diego+to:phoenix+to:Albuquerque+to:tulsa+to:saint+louis+to:milwaukee+to:buffalo&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.313287,77.255859&ie=UTF8&ll=38.272689,-100.019531&spn=33.801403,77.255859&z=4

That is somewhat similar to what I did on my way back from seattle. Turned into an almost 5k mile adventure. Have fun man!

enjoy the rape you receive in every city you stop in. can’t wait to see ya bud

I heard certain dogs can really… wait for it… tear your car apart.