command & Conquer 3

[quote=“Daddie,post:39,topic:26820"”]

The only think I reallly really liked about C&C was the sound of my Tesla Coil warming up and frying little footunits.

That, and Tanya laughing, that evil bitch.

Oh, Yaks flying and annihilating your 200 soilders just chillin’ next to your barracks are cool too. lol

[/quote]

yeah generals didn’t even have any good defence towers compared to the earlier ones. I love defence and generals wasa completely a offence game.

I just bought C&C The First Decade. Nothing beats 12 games for $30. And i prefer the classics like starcraft, Warcraft 2, Diablo 2, and all the old C&C games over the newer shit.

bastards I just bought first decade and C&C 3 so i guess i’ll be bussy for a week or so i’m going to play through them in order :slight_smile:

edit: wtf after i spend all day typing cd keys in for each game

LOL C&C FTW!

Just played it, quite fun so far. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Daddie,post:34,topic:26820"”]

OMG

Big bertha > your puny units

[/quote]

Negative, Buzzsaw from the expansion + 8 Fusion plants FTW

Good luck even getting remotely close to the base via ground.

hey guys. can i play the new C+C with a pretty POS laptop?

so anyone up for creating a NYSPEED clan and killing peeps?

HMMM I DON’T KNOW I’M OUT OF PRACTICE. BUT I THINK A LAN PARTY MAY BE IN ORDER SOON. (sorry about the caps i’m not retyping that) would there be any interest in that?

[quote=“sureshot!,post:45,topic:26820"”]

hey guys. can i play the new C+C with a pretty POS laptop?

[/quote]

no you can’t

Fuck I knew reinstalling C&C Renegade was a bad idea, didn’t get to sleep until 5am. Way too addicting online.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:50,topic:26820"”]

Fuck I knew reinstalling C&C Renegade was a bad idea, didn’t get to sleep until 5am. Way too addicting online.

[/quote]

Yeah that was a neat twist in the series. Tiberium really does hurt to walk on.

bad idea for me finding this thread. i used to love the old C&C games, so went and got C&C 3 the other day and can’t stop playing it! 100000x better than Generals which sucked ass!

goin to get it now…

I have all the command and conquers.I used to play C&C Red Alert 2 online all the time.I was ranked in the top 90 players in the world.

Then I had to get a real job and lost interest.I still play them sometimes.

Anyone have a link for the new C&C 3???

just picked up cc3, ive played and own all the past ccs and warcrafts, CC3 is siqq nasty