command & Conquer 3

thanks to robhimself i have become a Command & conquer Generals addict,

and recently picked up their latest installement.

TIberium wars.

a total rip off of the old starcraft. with the traditional C&C storyline.

Real time strategy > role playing stuff in my opinion.

ONline play is fun. i would suggest the game if your compy can run it.

actually the specs are very low for a new game, a mid range pc should be able to play it no problem.

Ohhh it’s out?

I totally forgot about this… but I don’t even have much time for Battlefield anymore either :frowning:

yeah most midranged pcs should play it. but as the armys get larger. things can get bogged down.

but seriously i think they copyied the sounds for the ailen race directly from the old Zerg.

pretty sweet game so far. minus the silly Real actor story line movies.

Lotsa Battlestar Galactica actors in it.

ahhh starcraft, even if they kept everything the same but just updated the graphics i would buy it again

grrr…I am still waiting for C&C to finish, sounds good though

WOS is still supose to be coming out. World of Starcraft.

Starcraft is still really fun.

I’l have to try this one out. Maybe tomorrow night at Cyberjocks if they’ve got it. I love both Starcraft and C&C Generals, so a combo would be even more gooder.

Still, if you are a fan of this style of game, LOTR Battle for Middle Earth II is a blast…

just so you know

c&c came before starcraft…and c&c>*

thats what i keep saying… that and generals is NOT c&c, the package might say that but it is not true.

Supreme Commander > C&C

Although I must admit, I haven’t played the new C&C yet…

cnc3 is fun, im really enjoying just blasting through the missions, cause well, thats all you can do with a torrent’d copy.

I know some kids that play 2v2 ladder’s online and they are have a fucking blast with it as well.

Supreme Commander will def. be given its time once I feel like wating another 3 days for a torrent to finish cause its only going at 45kbs

supreme commander is much better than this, but with that one you really need a kick ass system to play it to its fullest

i liked generals. :gotme:

I think Generals is more like the Warcraft series than the older C&C games. Incidentally, I’ve never liked any other C&C besides Generals.

they need to re release total annihilation

blows any of these games away, just for the modding and making of units if anything.

i like generals too but calling it comman and conquer was definitely wrong.

i never played any of the C+C. Just Starcraft and the Warcrafts.

And I played Total Annihilation a decade ago. It was awesome and very popular at LAN parties. Haha.

what ever happened to the c&c that was on ps1 :gotme: that is all i played on ps1