Commercial Stove/Cooktop

If any of you guys have a need for this type of thing… Came in the house I recently bought.

Manufacturer - Garland

All in working condition, flat top, double oven, 4 burner(IIRC), warming tray

I am sure with the proper cleaning this will look new again. My wife and I are simply not in need of this for a residential location.

Let me know if you are interested and as always if I can support local business or aspiring business owners I will be happy to help you out at a very fair price. The unit will be available once my new kitchen is done so call it 4-6 weeks.

Cougarspeed Catering. Keep it and make some cash.

Can you offer a general ballpark $? Want to pass this along.

A buddy who owns a restaurant said to list it for 2k. I am not attached to that number. Especially if he moves it while I drink beer and watch TV.

That is awesome. You should polish it up and keep it.

I was told no big equipment in this house, but I will have something like this in the future. Probably a more residential focused unit like thermador though.

I said the same thing. But the wife hates the size and overall look. It falls into the I don’t care enough to have further conversation category.

Been around enough that I know many topics fall into this category, ha.

My inner teenager is getting the best of me here…

fixed.

Missed you this weekend! </3

HAHA That is a good one

Look at that flat top, you could make uncle buck style pancakes all day

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34638&stc=1

Drew, make me a Denny’s style American Grand Slam.

How wide is it?

6ft-ish?

That hood would work awesome over my welding table. Just sayin.

Dan

I went home during lunch to measure. I have 48" to work with.

Dude I would fucking crush breakfast on that flat top.

That’s like a dream for lots of people in their kitchens. Surprised the lady isnt on board. Some spit-shining would make that look mint.

GLWS dude :tup:

I am pretty sure that it is a 60" range
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0049GPNQW/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=1944687782&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001PHNKY0&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1EEPGXCHBJ84YPGE1G3N

Did you move into an old waffle house?